PDA

View Full Version : Funny Things Overheard in DLR

Disney Babe
09-05-2007, 02:13 AM
I'm wondering what are some of the funny things you have have overheard at DLR? Especially things that have to do with DLR or Disney.

Here's what I heard on my last trip.

Guys standing around Main Street in the morning looking at the souvenir brocheures (or whatever they are called now). One guy reads the words, "The subs are back," then says, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Uh, duh!!!!

mook3y
09-05-2007, 10:09 AM
hehe thats funny.

Best/craziest thing I ever heard was when it started to sprinkle one day and a guest asked me when the retractable roof would come up.

Yes, he was serious. He was under the impression they had some form of roof that came out and covered the entire park....... :confused:

Crystal Palace
09-13-2007, 09:54 AM
I was walking behind this girl and her boyfriend one time, and she turned to her boyfriend and said really loud "I have to poop!" and proceeded to head into the bathroom over by the Matterhorn. I was just so glad I had heard this information.:eek:

Disney Babe
09-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Why, how delicate of her! Was that the restroom on the side of the Castle, the one marked, "Princess"? He, he.

Once my (ex)brother-in-law got upset that the kids were cranky and blurted out, "Disneyland is no place for kids!"

AbeeNormal
09-24-2007, 08:07 PM
About 15 years ago I was at Disneyland with my boyfriend now DH - On Main Street we saw :mickey2::minnie2: they were getting ready to go "behind the scenes" :minnie2: gave :mickey2: a shove and I thought how cute then :mickey2: turned around and about knocked her down and this went on for a bit. The CM's with them seemed pretty much in shock they all just stood there as they kept pushing each other, especially the guy holding the gate open so everyone could see. And amazingly not a lot of people even seemed to notice. The CM finally closed the gate, all I can say is I'm glad we didn't have any kids with us.