PDA

View Full Version : Popular character not currently greeting you would like to see out?

Greenlawler
09-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Okay hard one so which of these popular Disney characters that has no "regular" Meet n Greet would you like to see out?

tracy65
09-05-2007, 05:41 AM
I love Donald's nephews:thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
09-05-2007, 06:21 AM
Dumbo... DH's favorite.

iheartmickey
09-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Tinkerbell!!

We love to just catch a glimps of her during the fireworks ... I can't imagine getting to 'meet' her! :thumbsup:

gauvin4
09-05-2007, 08:09 AM
My daughter loved Dumbo when she was little. We would love to meet him!!

like2workout
09-05-2007, 08:33 AM
wow - those are some good choices! i've been able to get pics with grumpy, hercules, big bad wolf, and tarzan, so i've been able to meet some that aren't very common. the search continues though!

kakn7294
09-05-2007, 08:52 AM
I can't choose just one! I'd like to see Grumpy, Hercules, and Tinkerbell most but I'd like to see most of them. I'm just a big kid at heart!

snifflesmcg
09-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Oh this one is a tough one. I'd have to say either Dumbo, Donald's nephews or Simba.

In 2005 I saw Snow White along with (and I'm almost positive) all 7 dwarves. Sadly, they were done with photos so we missed our chance.

As far as Tinkerbell, I kinda like that she is hard to find. It makes her more mystical when you see her flying from the castle. I think seeing a full sized character would ruin the illusion a bit.

DisneyNut2005
09-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I can't choose just one!

Neither can I.

It was a tough decision to make, but I decided to pick the 3 Little Pigs.

goofysbabe
09-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Tink, Tink, Tink - I just love Tink. She reminds me of my daughter..........hee hee

DisneyCouture
09-05-2007, 03:18 PM
I think it would be awesome to meet Tinkerbell.;)

Brer Robert
09-05-2007, 08:29 PM
I would've said either Tarzan or Hercules, but the 3 Little Pigs are almost as classic as Mickey's crew and deserve some well-needed time out in the parks other than in the Spectromagic parade.

Greenlawler
09-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I would've said either Tarzan or Hercules, but the 3 Little Pigs are almost as classic as Mickey's crew and deserve some well-needed time out in the parks other than in the Spectromagic parade.

totaly agreed but we have three little boys so I went with the nephews

IloveDisney71
09-06-2007, 05:59 PM
My vote is for Dumbo! :dumbo:

GrmGrninGost
09-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Tink! :tink: But I must say it would be wonderful if they let all the characters meet and greet on occaission!

magicman
09-07-2007, 12:05 PM
I voted Tinkerbell; however, I'd really like to see all of the villains (Cruella, Maleficent, etc.) out in front of the Villains in Vogue Store at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Amy_Callaghan
09-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Hercules

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Not to get anyone's hopes up....but Tinkerbell and her friends are a very strong possibility in the near future.

Like.....extremely strong around early 08, if they don't take as long as they did for Barbossa.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-26-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm another vote for Tink...would be a hit for my family! :thumbsup:

Greenlawler
09-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Not to get anyone's hopes up....but Tinkerbell and her friends are a very strong possibility in the near future.

Like.....extremely strong around early 08, if they don't take as long as they did for Barbossa.

I have heard this to from many sources. I heard the reason the middle line at Toon Town is closed is because they are making a special area for Tink. As far as our three boys are concerned ho hum:mickey:

amorillo
10-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Of course any of them would be great... but I had to vote for Grumpy! He is my Mom's favorite!

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-07-2007, 11:13 PM
One more for Tink!

That 'lil cutie :blush:

Chris :hatter:

kitty17794
10-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Tink's on her way, so never fear.

As for me, I'd love to see Hercules out, because that would mean Megara would be out as well...those are great characters from that movie that would be fun to meet!

Crystal Palace
11-19-2007, 04:57 PM
I voted for Tarzan. I don't think I need to explain...:blush::heart:

Miss Mouse
11-20-2007, 01:46 AM
I've got a write-in vote: Jiminy Cricket!

I know that he's sometimes out and about on Earth Day, but I think it would be great if he was around on a regular basis. To me, he's just so magical!

Also, it would be awesome to get a picture with all seven dwarfs at the same time!

Mackflava99
11-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Hewey, Dewey and Louie-
That would be a great photo !!!

Greenlawler
11-30-2007, 01:03 PM
I've got a write-in vote: Jiminy Cricket!

I know that he's sometimes out and about on Earth Day, but I think it would be great if he was around on a regular basis. To me, he's just so magical!

Also, it would be awesome to get a picture with all seven dwarfs at the same time!

uhhh Jiminy Cricket is currently doing meet and greets and has for the past year.

missbunny
12-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Tinkerbell would be really cool to meet. When I was growing up watching the World of Disney show, I always was thrilled to see Tinkerbell fly over the castle. Tinkerbell to me represents the magic of Disney.
As my write-in, it would have to be Thumper. I just love bunnies and he had always been my favorite character. The last time he was out for the anniversary of Bambi. I just have to settle for my pins, tee shirts, pjs, and my stuffed Thumper and Miss Bunny on my desk.

Dznygrl79
12-03-2007, 09:57 AM
I thought I heard from a friend (I know its a friend of a friend thing but..this friend works for Disney so......) that with the release of the Faries movie there was a few faries and Tink going to be at the Hollywood Studios.
But I would love to see any of these characters out and about. I am still trying to catch up with the Fairy Godmother, Cars charcters and Ratatoile( I can't spell forgive me!) Characters.

like2workout
12-03-2007, 11:19 AM
What??? only one vote for miss bianca. i know there are some really great choices on the list, but let's show the rescuers some love too! ha! i love that movie!

animalkingdomguy
01-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Being partly Grumpy and noticing all the merchandise with his name and likeness I can imagine that Grumpy would be a real draw for Kids and Adults.

crazy4tink
01-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Go Tink, go!! :thumbsup:

I'm sure with the upcoming faeries movie that she will begin to make some appearances; hopefully just in time for my Aug/Sept 2008 visit!!

Greenlawler
01-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Okay I get it Tink wins in a landslide and her inpending meet n greet will be a smash.

I however have recently had a long talk with a fellow character fan and we both agree the boys kind of get the shaft. I mean with Princess fever and the mania that is sure to ensue with the impending Faries movie, where are the characters for boys? I mean Woody, Buzz, Cars, and Incredibles are nice, Captain Hook and Smee count too, but Herc and Tarzan have been reduced to parties or special events. The Robin Hood gang only appears at training locations, and the Princes well they just don't cut it for boys they are for the ladies as well for the most part.
Not that I am really upset about it, I mean my hidden agenda here is that I would just like to see the Nephews out. I mean they are easily on par with Chip n Dale who are everywhere.
Whew sorry about the rant I may be off base but I know there are several people who feel strongly about this.

Hair_Razor
01-25-2008, 09:28 AM
I am really surprised that TInk hasn't been part of the repertoire considering her popularity. i think of her as one of the bigger characters.:tink:

starrmomof2
01-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Since he's not on the list, does this mean Cap'n Jack is doing the meet and greet now? When we were there in Sept, 06, we saw him during the Pirate Tutorial, but he ran away quickly. I remember reading there was a trial period to see how it went, but haven't heard if he is now doing the pics. My son would love this!! (As would I!)

Funforall
01-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Dumbo is so down to earth (except that whole flying thing).

Greenlawler
01-27-2008, 03:27 AM
Since he's not on the list, does this mean Cap'n Jack is doing the meet and greet now? When we were there in Sept, 06, we saw him during the Pirate Tutorial, but he ran away quickly. I remember reading there was a trial period to see how it went, but haven't heard if he is now doing the pics. My son would love this!! (As would I!)

Well he did do a trial run and we saw him there, but I do not know how that went. I think it was most of September 07. I know he will be out at Pirate and Princess.

Pirategirl92
02-15-2008, 07:56 PM
I just got back from Disney..I never saw Tink out and about...just flying down from the castle for the fireworks.

anywhos...i voted for simba! i do agree that it would be nice to see tink more often too!

RAIDER
02-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Dumbo would be fun :thumbsup:

WDW24
02-19-2008, 06:51 PM
I think it would be cool to see Tarzan in the parks!

But I think it would also be cool to see donald's nephews! :mickey:

Aurora's Spindle
02-23-2008, 03:57 AM
I met Herc in Disneyland in '05 ... very cool stuff. Still, I think the one I really would like to have a Meet & Greet with is still Mr. Jiminy Cricket himself. I know he wasn't on the poll ... but he's still one of the most elusive characters to find.

brertosh
02-23-2008, 05:42 AM
I remember as a child at Disneyland seeing Dumbo walking around the park, obviously not very often, but it was great. So i pick him so my kids now could see that flying elephant!

Mickey91
02-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Dumbo. Three Little Pigs were a close second.:mickey:

SimbaFan1
03-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Hmm... I'm not even sure if some of these are even legally characters at Disney LOL!
Simba, Nala, Elliot and Nora (From Pete's Dragon, if you didn't know), Marie and all the Aristocats, The three Calibreros (I think I spelled that wrong!), and Sora!