PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise return

pixiesmimi
09-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Last week while we were at WDW, we looked everywhere for a nice Disney shirt for DH. He isn't the type to wear a t-shirt and wanted a nice one. Finally at DTD we found some at Team Mickey's. He had a hard time trying to find a size L shirt. This must be a very popular size. He finally found a Nike Golf shirt with the D on it. It is made with the sweat-wicking fabric and he thought that would be nice even though he isn't a golfer. The hanger said it was a L and, even though I know to always look at the size tag in the garment, I didn't this time. It was not a cheap shirt either. When we got home, we discovered that the tag said it was a S instead of a L. He couldn't even get it on. My question is, do you think we could call about this and return it and get a L sent to us or should we just try to sell it or give it away to someone in the family who could wear it? My DH was very disappointed because this was the only thing he bought for himself while we were there.:(

medic9016
09-04-2007, 08:03 PM
My DD brought back a shirt that was to big a few years ago. I called Disney and they gave me a Return Authorization # and we exchanged it with no problem.

Walt Disney World Merchandising 407-363-6200

DizneyRox
09-04-2007, 08:26 PM
I've been in fights with people over shirt sizes. A medium shirt on a hanger that was marked large. They wanted a large, but there were no more, only mediums and small. For ten minutes they argued over why it wasn't a large, even though the tag clearly said it was a medium.

I haven't figured out why they put sizes on hangers, you would easily swap hangers, or even the little markers on them.

In any event, give WDW Merchandising a call, I'm sure they will work something out. You might need to cover shipping, but they are usually pretty good about things.

pixiesmimi
09-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Thanks! I'll try this and see what happens.:thumbsup: