PDA

View Full Version : Question about lockers?

poohbearkris
09-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi, I will be traveling with a 4 month old to the parks and will have lots of extras with me. I was just wondering about the lockers. ARe they single use coin operated or do you get to use them several times thru the day. About how much do they cost? Thanks.

WinnieThePooh
09-04-2007, 07:10 PM
I am almost sure its a all day key that you can get in and out of as much as you need too. We used one at Epcot last year and I think it was like $7 dollars with a 2 dollar deposit.

medic9016
09-04-2007, 08:13 PM
If you park hop take your locker reciept to the next park and you will just pay another deposit, not the whole locker price.

kakn7294
09-05-2007, 12:57 AM
I just used a locker in MK on Aug 18. The price is $7 at which time they give you a key. You can access your locker as many times as you need during the day. When you return your key, you will receive $2 back. Keep your receipt if you are park-hopping and you can get a locker at the next park where you will pay only $2 and will receive that deposit back again with the return of the key.

Tick-Tock
09-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Just a note that the MK lockers are now all the same size and aren't that big. Big enough for a daypack, a couple of small/medium shopping bags that weren't full, and a pair of tennis shoes, but all that was a tight fit. (They used to have small lockers and bigger lockers, which we really liked. But no more.)