PDA

View Full Version : ADR Questions!

jrpersinger
09-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Okay, help me out here.... I know its alittle early, but I am a huge planner and I like to be prepared! :mickey:

For starters, do you have to reservations to book your ADRs?

I am coming up with Dec 25th as our 180 days out. Which I don't mind, it will be like Santa coming for me if I can pull off our ADRs that morning! LOL BUT will I even be able to book that day or will they be closed being that its Christmas Day? If they are closed, do I book a day before or a day after?

And with that, whats the 180 plus 10? Does that mean 180 day from the day you arrive plus the 10 days after? Or is it actually 19 days before you arrive?

We never did the 180day thing before. We did like 170. But still managed to get the all the ADRs we were after, even for a large group. But this time, I want Le Cellier and I know I have to call that day for it. Even tho they did say the same thing about CRT breakfast and we got it 170days out.

TIA!

krose78
09-04-2007, 05:02 PM
180+10days is if you have a reservation at a disney hotel you can make ADRs for the day you arrive and up to 10 days afterwards. If they are closed Christmas Day I would call the day afterwards.

LoriMistress
09-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Okay, help me out here.... I know its alittle early, but I am a huge planner and I like to be prepared! :mickey:

For starters, do you have to reservations to book your ADRs?

I am coming up with Dec 25th as our 180 days out. Which I don't mind, it will be like Santa coming for me if I can pull off our ADRs that morning! LOL BUT will I even be able to book that day or will they be closed being that its Christmas Day? If they are closed, do I book a day before or a day after?

And with that, whats the 180 plus 10? Does that mean 180 day from the day you arrive plus the 10 days after? Or is it actually 19 days before you arrive?

We never did the 180day thing before. We did like 170. But still managed to get the all the ADRs we were after, even for a large group. But this time, I want Le Cellier and I know I have to call that day for it. Even tho they did say the same thing about CRT breakfast and we got it 170days out.

TIA!

To get Le Cellier call exactly 180 days out. Call at 7am (ECT) to make sure you get the ADR that you want without much issue. If you're staying on property at WDW You can call Disney at 180 days in advance, plus make all your adrs up to 10 days in advance. If you're staying off property then you would have to call 180 days and the next day, and next, day, etc. to get your ADRs.