PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Pucks or Cap n Jacks?

caubert
09-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey everybody,
For anybody that has been to either or both Wolgang Pucks or Cap n Jacks, which is better as far as the food and atmosphere? I have 3 daughters ages 7,8, and 10. Thanks for opinions.
caubert

princessM0m
09-04-2007, 01:48 PM
I had the pleasure of dining at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe last December for dinner. I made an ADR to accommodate my parents, their friends, and my DD7 and me for a busy Saturday night. We enjoyed it thoroughly. My mother, who wasn't that keen my choice of restaurant, came away raving about the meal. The service was great, and those of us on the DDP were able to share with the others. It is a tiny bit upscale and trendy, but still suitable for older (7+) children. My picky eater did not have any problem finding a dinner choice that suited her. I highly recommend it.

WishingStar2006
09-04-2007, 02:11 PM
We ate at both during our recent trip in August. The food is much better at Wolfgang Puck's but it's rather crowded and noisy, may be overwhelming for a 7 year old.

The food at Cap't Jack's was good and the atmosphere is nice....we had a window seat which was very relaxing. If you go, I would certainly recommend the crab cakes appetizer...very, very nice!

Enjoy!

bcornette
09-04-2007, 03:16 PM
I would choose Wolfgang Pucks over Captain Jacks. I would also make an early Dinner reservation since it does tend to get crowded fast during dinner.

I think WP has better food and atmosphere than Capt Jacks, especially dessert.

Natazu
09-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Wolfgang Puck Cafe is one of my favorite restaurants at Disney. The menu is ingeniously unique. The only hard part is deciding what to order.