PDA

View Full Version : Made my ADR's - Whad'ya think?

DVC Mike
09-04-2007, 12:01 PM
I've just made my March 2008 ADRs. We typically eat breakfast in the room and hit a CS for lunch. Thus, all my ADRs are for dinner.

Here are the dinner ADRs I have for my next three trips to WDW. Do they look good?

SEP/OCT 2007

Flying Fish Café
Kona Cafe
Artist Point
Jiko
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Grand Floridian Café
SpoodlesDEC 2007

Grand Floridian Café
Kona Café
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Boma
Spoodles
Marrakesh
Narcoossee’s
Artist PointMAR 2008

Jiko
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Hollywood Brown Derby /Fantasmic! dinner show
California Grill
Le Cellier Steakhouse
The Garden Grill
Citricos

jenperich
09-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Geez, I wish I could plan ADRs for three trips. :-) These ADRs look great. I've only been to a few of them. Crystal Palace, Kona Cafe, and The Garden Grill are wonderful!! We're going in Nov/Dec and we're going to a bunch of these places. We're going to Le Cellier, Artist Point, and Narcoosee's from your list. I'm looking forward to it. :-) Have a great time eating!

LoriMistress
09-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Your ADRs look great! I wish I could plan for three trips. Though, I may run into you at the parks. I'll be there during December as well.

illini
09-04-2007, 11:43 PM
wow-- you've got a lot of variety in there for 3 trips. most impressive. looks like a great time to me.

now excuse me while i go find something to eat. this post made me hungry!

mouseketeer mom
09-05-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm just amazed that you have ADR's in place for 3 trips! I'm just amazed you have 3 trips in the works!
Lucky, lucky you!
Happy eating!

Mnchknbrat1982
09-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm jealous of you getting at least 3 trips in the next year!!! In 18 days I will be in the parks. We are going to be trying from your list Le Cellier and Crystal Palace.