PDA

View Full Version : how many days

Nekochan
09-03-2007, 10:12 PM
I haven't been to DL since I was maybe 5 years old, but have been to WDW in Florida several times. Would 3 days be enough to see everything in Disneyland and California Adventure?

Disneyluvr2
09-03-2007, 11:20 PM
If you're going during the off season, I'd say three days should be fine. Of course, I like to stay longer when I can but I make several three day trips during the year and it works well. When are you gong?

Nekochan
09-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Unfortunately, I'll be going during the summer. Probably one of the last 3 weeks of August. Is one week of august better than others for crowds/heat? (can't possibly be worse than WDW in August)

Melanie
09-04-2007, 03:30 AM
During the busy summer months, I'd highly recommend four days to take it all in. Three days is plenty in the off-season.

Carol
09-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I agree with Mel. If you are going during the Summer I'd visit at least 4 days.

Is one week of august better than others for crowds/heat? (can't possibly be worse than WDW in August)I was there the first week of August and the crowds were manageable and so was the heat.

Nothing at all like WDW. The humidity kills me in Florida in May - let alone Summer. You don't have that to deal with in California. It was more humid in New York when I go home. The temps were in the mid 80s. Very pleasant. Of course midday on the concrete can be hot - but that's to be expected. :)

I like the weather so much better in California. That's why my last 2 trips have been to Disneyland instead of Walt Disney World. Now if we could just move Epcot. :thumbsup:

tinkwest
09-04-2007, 09:31 AM
As a general rule, I think the beginning of August isn't quite as hot as the end. This past week it has been over 100º in Anaheim more often than not. Average the end of August is probably closer to 90º.

Crowds will be heavy all month. :crowd: Give yourself at least 4 days so you can include some down time.