PDA

View Full Version : Got my ADRs for Tomorrow!

boys_school_tn
09-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Just called for tomorrow. Got The Crystal Palace for 12:30, and the Liberty Tavern for 8pm (wanted something for just before the fireworks). Just can't stand to plan way ahead of time... Got what we wanted.... :thumbsup:

Tigger70
09-03-2007, 11:39 PM
WOW! You are extremely lucky. That doesn't usually happen.

Enjoy!:thumbsup:

boys_school_tn
09-03-2007, 11:51 PM
I usually call the night before, or check with Guest Services when we get there. I've always been able to get something in the park we're heading to the next day (or that day). This time around, there were several choices of places and times available in the MK.

katzctkpt
09-04-2007, 01:38 AM
You're lucky to have gotten ressies. We went in June and started calling back in Feb for ressies at the CRT for breakfast. The one place I want to go and haven't been able to get in the last 2 yrs. Well, there's always next yr Maybe...

sagessa
09-04-2007, 04:21 AM
That's great that you got the reservations that you wanted. We always plan well in advance, because it stresses me out too much to think that I might miss a favorite restaurant by not booking in advance, but I'm glad that this is working out for you.

Rachel R.

rnin02
09-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Good for you! This usually works for us too, we frequently call the morning of to get an evening ADR. Or stop by the restaurant when we first get to the park to see what's available. Unfortunately we still haven't been able to get an ADR at Le Cellier for our upcoming trip...here's hoping your good luck will carry on to us!

January-2007
09-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us! I am so glad to know that you were able to secure such great ADRs just one day in advance during Free Dining! We'll be down in two weeks and already have all our ADRs, but I like to know that others can still get some good ones. :mickey:

Kairi_7378
09-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Congrats on the great resservations! Enjoy your meals! Thanks for giving hope to those of us who aren't 180-day-ahead planners! :mickey:

boys_school_tn
09-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Tuesday's gone, and we enjoyed our meals, along with a great day of magical stuff in between. When we got to the park, guest services was advertising availability of several table service restaurants for that day (Magic Kingdom). For us, we don't plan which parks which days until we get there, or shortly before, so making adr's well in advance just wouldn't work for us....

LoriMistress
09-06-2007, 12:16 PM
You're lucky to have gotten ressies. We went in June and started calling back in Feb for ressies at the CRT for breakfast. The one place I want to go and haven't been able to get in the last 2 yrs. Well, there's always next yr Maybe...

Here's a tip for you if you really want to eat at CRT. Call at exactly 180 days on when you plan to eat at CRT. Call at exactly 7am to get the ADR that you want. You should have no problem dining at CRT if you do it this way.