PDA

View Full Version : Peter Pan Pirate Ship

pixiesmimi
09-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Does anyone know where to find the Peter Pan Pirate Ship and additional figures for this like Wendy and the Lost Boys Raft? My DD was trying to find it for her DS and found the last one on a shelf at Toys R Us. She had heard that it was rare. But I looked for the additional figures for it at DTD last week and was surprised that there were no Peter Pan Toys like this in the whole store and was told by a CM that they didn't have anything Peter Pan but the Tink dolls and things like this.

dlpmikki
09-08-2007, 04:48 AM
Have a look on Amazon - you can follow the link on the left. They seem to have some items that you are looking for. You could also try ebay.

pixiesmimi
09-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Yes, we looked on both. The only place it was available was on Amazon, UK and the shipping was high. I was totally surprised that DD found one at Toys R Us and no where else. We were just hoping to find the other characters before Christmas so will keep looking. I think she did say she saw them on Ebay. She was just hoping I could find them down at WDW and not have to pay the shipping. Thanks! :mickey: