PDA

View Full Version : mexico

kgoulash
09-03-2007, 05:09 PM
i'm confused
with the new tequila bar are the shops still there? it sounds like the area has been ruined to me :confused:

SBETigg
09-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Mexico is pretty big inside. There's room for the shops and a tequila bar. We just returned and all the shops were still there. We never found the tequila bar, if it is in operation yet. There was a stand selling bottles of tequila and shot glasses, but it didn't seem like an actual bar in service.

kgoulash
09-03-2007, 05:26 PM
i was picturing the marketplace cut in half
can you tell i fear change
:blush:

Crow
09-03-2007, 09:16 PM
i was there in May & same thing. i dont know where they are putting the bar but ill check in a few wks:marg:

RockChalkKimball
09-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Nothing is ever ruined with tequila:yay:
If I remember right, there was the open area with all of the shopping and a couple of separate areas that had some rather high end products. The way I read it, the bar was going into one of those separate side areas.

katzctkpt
09-04-2007, 01:07 AM
We were there in June and I didn't see a tequila bar. They way I understood it would be set up in the marketplace area somewhere.

Maleficent's Dad
09-04-2007, 08:54 AM
We just got back and asked several of the CM's in the Mexican Pavilion about the Tequila Bar.

As you walk in the pyramid - on the right side there is a recessed store (Jewelry, I believe). From what we were told, this will be the location of the new bar area.

The jewelry retail location will move across the pavilion to where Kidcot is currently located.

I believe that they will reduce the space needed for Kidcot and add it to the pavilion in the center somewhere.

Thus - NO expansion is taking place, and not too much is lost inside. (Kidcot had a huge area and used only a small portion of it.)

All the CM's knew that it was supposed to have taken place this summer, and as of Friday, no conversion/construction had begun - they were in the dark about when the bar would be installed. :marg: