PDA

View Full Version : Pirate princess party

TinkerbellFan16
09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
what exactly is this. is it like MNSSHP or is it different??? just wanted to kno for future trips.
THANKS!!

me...
09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
It's the same concept as Not so Scary but with a Pirate and Princess theme. So they have a whole different parade as well as fireworks. Kids and adults can collect their loot in treasure bags (ie candy and beads) they also have alot of meet and greets and dance parties going on.

I enjoyed it but I'm a sucker for a new and different parade and fireworks and meeting Jack Sparrow : )

beksy
09-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Does anyone know when (or if) they are going to have it again? :party:

Nekochan
09-05-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm sure they'll have it again and the fireworks were AWESOME.

mouseketeer mom
09-05-2007, 10:08 PM
LOVED IT! The BEST fireworks we have ever seen in our life. Amazing. We loved this so much more than MNSSHP. Go if you can. It was exciting and so much fun! We love the whole pirate thing tho, so for us, this party was the best.

mermaidmarian
09-05-2007, 10:18 PM
We loved it so much we went twice in the same trip! Actually, the first time was nearly a wash-out, but we had enough fun we thought, "imagine how great this would be if we were not in a deluge?"

I've never been to the Halloween Party, but I thought this was far and away better than the Christmas Party. I highly recommend it and you MUST wear a costume!!!

me...
09-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Rumors I've been hearing is they're going to try and have it select nights at least once a month during slow times.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-06-2007, 12:41 AM
This year, it was held in Jan to March and again from August 15th to Sept 3rd. Most likely, it will be an annual event or if they keep it the same, a biannual event.

It's pretty amazing, by far the best fireworks anywhere on property. If you like Tinkerbell, she has her own float for P&P and it's actually pretty cute. I personally went 4 times - one in Jan, twice in August, and on the last day, Sept 3rd. It was that much fun.

All I can say...is on the last day, they had to get rid of all the candy by midnight...so I walked away with about 40+ lbs of candy, and over 5 strands of beads 'cause the CM's were just pouring it in my bags (a large merchandise bag by the end of the night). Needless to say, I really don't need to go get anymore candy for MNSSHP.