PDA

View Full Version : Japan pavilion at Epcot

LauraF
09-03-2007, 10:02 AM
I know Teppanyaki is closed right now, but does anyone know if the rest of the pavilion is open?

Nekochan
09-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Yes. They still had the taiko drumming and the store and toy museum were open.

DizneyFreak2002
09-03-2007, 11:59 AM
The pavilion is open... Just the dining is closed....

SBETigg
09-03-2007, 12:32 PM
It's open. My daughter loves shopping in Japan and she spent her share of time and money there last week. Plus, we had a CS meal at Yakitori House, also open.

garthbarth1
09-03-2007, 01:19 PM
I did not realize that it was closed. When will it be open again? Is this the hibachi restaurant? We have ADR there for on Sept. 27th and when we called about two months ago to schedule there no one mentioned that they are closed. I am totally confused!!

LauraF
09-03-2007, 09:03 PM
WDW is SUPPOSED to be calling everyone to reschedule their dining plans for those who had ADRs at Teppanyaki, but they seem to be behind in doing so. (I only found out here.) Call the ADR phone number tomorrow and ask for a new ADR.

It's been discussed here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=111581)

Thanks everyone for reassuring me the pavilion is still open.

garthbarth1
09-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks, Laura, for the response. I thought that it sounded questionable so I went ahead and called and got dinner rescheduled. Its a good thing that I did because things were getting booked up pretty quickly!We are eating at Mexico, which is actually one of our favorites that we decided to bypass this year to try the Japanese Steakhouse-so while we are bummed that we do not get to try it this year, we still like Mexico. They also gave us the VIP seating (or standing?) for Illuminations-which is great because my husband loves that show!