PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR: Disney Villains 8 Round 2

DizneyFreak2002
09-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Well, unfortuantely, Scroop is leaving us this week.... Bye bye Scroop.... you are no longer needed... Commander Rourke and Ian Howe barely survived the opening round... The guess would be that one of these two villains will be getting the boot this round..... You decide their fate and the fate of the other villains who still remain...

Voting for Round 2 begins now and will last for 1 week.... Round 3 will begin on Sunday, September 9.....

DizneyFreak2002
09-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Of course, here is the list compiled by CaptainJessicaSparrow of the description of the villains... She posted this in the Round 1 Thread.... I am going to continue posting this in each round to help remind everyone of who the villains are... I will be removing the villain who was voted off however...

Commander Rourke - hires an entire expedition to go in search of the lost city of Atlantis, leads them through dangers untold, steals the pages from the book, beats/kills the king of Atlantis, steals the city's life force, kidnaps the princess, causes a volcanic eruption that nearly destroys the city, killed when he falls from the hot air ship after being crystalized from the power of the Heart of Atlantis

Captain Gantu - sets off from the Galatic Alliance in search of capturing Stitch, very ruthless in his methods of capture, endangers Lilo's life when attempting to capture Stitch, extremely strong, dances hula, but lacks any other notable abilities, later in series joins with Lilo and Stitch, still alive

Davy Jones - pirates the Flying Dutchman, undead and mostly invinicble, cut out his own heart which is his only means of death, helps capture the goddess Calypso in human form, sadistic, abandoned his job of ferrying dead souls lost at sea, controlled the Kraken, the ability to take controls of people's souls in return for favors, can phase through solid objects, teleports himself and his crew, can be controlled if his heart is possessed by another, cannot walk on land, dies when a dying Will Turner stabs his heart with Jack's help

Steelbeak - chief agent of F.O.W.L, can break through metal with his beak, very suave, considers turngn against F.O.W.L, still alive

Mirage - enchantress with power over illusions, strong enough to create illusion of Agrabah and it's inhabitants, attempts to take over the city, turns Jasmine into a snake, still alive?

Duff Killigan - world deadliest golfer, banned from every single golf course (including mini golf) for his temper, uses exploding golf balls, kidnaps Ron in one episode, time traveled with Shego, still alive and might become a cyborg

Ian Howe - funds Ben's expeditions to search for clues pertaining to the Nat'l Treasure, blows up a ship found in the glacier, leaves his former friends for dead, breaks into a government building twice, attempts to steal the Declaration of Independence, kidnaps a government agent, Ben's father, and his friend, leaves all of them for dead in the dungeons, arrested by the FBI

Wille the Giant - a giant, can transform, flight, invisiblity, very tempermental, captures Donald and Goofy, locks them in a box, becomes the Ghost of Christmas Present

Edgar - butler, gives the cats sleeping pills, drives them out to countryside and throws them in the river, greedy, locks the cats in a trunk, tries to ship them to Timbuktu, tries to kill O'Malley with a pitchfork, cruel to animals, sent to Timbuktu

magicman
09-03-2007, 11:13 AM
I voted Mirage. If you can't make it on the big screen, you're not a great villain.;)

(I wonder if that statement could stir up trouble?:D)

DizneyFreak2002
09-03-2007, 11:44 AM
I voted Mirage. If you can't make it on the big screen, you're not a great villain.;)

(I wonder if that statement could stir up trouble?:D)

I know someone here is a huge fan of the TV villains....

GothMickey
09-04-2007, 09:14 AM
I voted for Mirage this round.

GrmGrninGost
09-04-2007, 10:31 PM
I went with Mirage, but Steelbeak needs to go also!

DisneyNut2005
09-05-2007, 02:35 PM

Well, that's a VERY discriminatory statement.

It's like saying that if you can't make it based on your gender, ethnicity or skin-color, you're not a real human being.

I know someone here is a huge fan of the TV villains....

That's right, so please don't mess with any of us, okay?

BTW, I decided to vote off Willie the Giant this time.

DizneyFreak2002
09-05-2007, 07:15 PM

It's like saying that if you can't make it based on your gender, ethnicity or skin-color, you're not a real human being.

That's right, so please don't mess with any of us, okay?

BTW, I decided to vote off Willie the Giant this time.
Opinions are opinions... We are all entiled to them.... No one is messing with you... No one is messing with people who are fans of the TV series villains.... As I said, I hope does win sooner or later... but, you have to admit, they are huge under dogs....

OK, back to the mid-week update... Voting total is down this week so far... Last wee over 30 of you voted... As of today only 17 have come in to vote.... I'm sure a lot of people are getting last minute summer vacations in before the fall arrives... Anyway, so far, Mirage is the leader with 10 votes... No one is even close at this point... Unless there is a major surge, Mirage may be the second villain gone... Voting ends Sunday so there is still plenty of time left... Come on in, cast your vote, and eliminate on of these villains from the competition.....

magicman
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM

Uuhhh...we are talking about CARTOON characters...right??? They aren't real.:secret:

-------------------------------------------------------
I wise man said, "We all must strive for the day when characters of both Theater and TV will live together in peaceful harmony. Cartoons will be judged by the content of their actions and not by the quality of their animation!!!":D

DizneyFreak2002
09-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Uuhhh...we are talking about CARTOON characters...right??? They aren't real.:secret:

-------------------------------------------------------
I wise man said, "We all must strive for the day when characters of both Theater and TV will live together in peaceful harmony. Cartoons will be judged by the content of their actions and not by the quality of their animation!!!":D

They are real... I see them in WDW when i go... They are real I tell you... REAL!!!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I've seen a but of a shift in the voting trend after the info list. Mirage didn't have that many last round and here we are, she's leading the pack. Does that mean 1 - less people are following the poll or 2 - the info list helped refresh the characters in people's minds?

Still voted for Mirage, since she is the lowest on the list. Then I'll be working with the others.

DizneyFreak2002
09-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I've seen a but of a shift in the voting trend after the info list. Mirage didn't have that many last round and here we are, she's leading the pack. Does that mean 1 - less people are following the poll or 2 - the info list helped refresh the characters in people's minds?

Still voted for Mirage, since she is the lowest on the list. Then I'll be working with the others.

May be a combination of both... Honestly, I don't know much about the TV villains... After reading your descriptions, I learned a little about them.... Don't forget, a lot less people have voted this round.... Maybe that has something to do with it too....

The Flying Dutchman
09-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Voted for Mirage for the 2nd week in a row. I'm no bandwagon voter! Get rid of this cat!
:pirate:

DizneyFreak2002
09-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Final update: Today s Saturday.... Voting ends tomorrow night..... Round 3 will begin shortly there after.... Mirage currently leads all vote getters... Unless something changes, looks like Mirage will be getting the boot.....

If yiou haven't voted yet, there is still time... If you voted already, check back tomorrow to see who was kicked out and to begin voting in Round 3.....