PDA

View Full Version : How blessed we are

tink2006
09-02-2007, 09:01 PM
I was just watching the Ty Pennington show and they asked the children where they would like to go on their dream vacation - they answered WDW. I just thought how blessed we are - for my DS going to WDW is not a dream it is a yearly event. I think we are so blessed that we can sit here and chat about our current/future travels to WDW! I just thought I would share my feelings...I thank God every day for everything we have:cloud9:!

mttafire
09-02-2007, 11:22 PM
I was just watching the Ty Pennington show and they asked the children where they would like to go on their dream vacation - they answered WDW. I just thought how blessed we are - for my DS going to WDW is not a dream it is a yearly event. I think we are so blessed that we can sit here and chat about our current/future travels to WDW! I just thought I would share my feelings...I thank God every day for everything we have:cloud9:!
Agreed 100% I thank the Lord EVERYDAY that i'm an American and have the ability to provide for my family. It just burns me up when folks whine and complain about anything. You are absolutely correct about being blessed!:thumbsup: If i may also add that..No matter the situation one finds themselves in, You can accomplish just about anything if you work and try hard enough. :mickey:

merlinmagic4
09-03-2007, 07:20 AM
I was just thinking that the other day. I know many, many of my children's friends who will likely never be able to go. Many of their classmates' families are barely hanging on. We are very fortunate.