PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP YEs or NO Fireworks?

mrs.jacksparrow
09-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi I saw on the schedule that there are no fireworks on Monday Oct 8th at MK is that becauce of the MNSSHP? If you have tickets to the party will we see fireworks even though they are not on the calender???

I'm confused??

thanks

Pirate Granny
09-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Normally there are no fireworks for the general public on evenings that there are special ticket nights...The general public needs to be out of the park by 7pm...but there are wonderful party specific fireworks for those attending the party...they are around 9:30...check the schedule of the events held during the party...normally two parades with the fireworks inbetween....

ENJOY :pirate:

DisneyDudet
09-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Normally there are no fireworks for the general public on evenings that there are special ticket nights...The general public needs to be out of the park by 7pm...but there are wonderful party specific fireworks for those attending the party...they are around 9:30...check the schedule of the events held during the party...normally two parades with the fireworks inbetween....

ENJOY :pirate:

You are pretty darn correct!

Disney doesn't list hard ticket event schedules online. After they have a schedule for the party available, Intercot will post it in InfoCentral, much like they have for last year's schedule of events (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp).

Those not attending the parties will have to watch the regular version of Wishes on a non-party night, as there is a special HalloWishes for party guests.

DizneyRox
09-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Last year I think they started with Hallowishes on non-party nights. Kindof takes the uniqueness away from the party. Hopefully this year, it's Wishes for the regular folk, and Hallowishes for the party goers.