PDA

View Full Version : Cauldron Candy Store

missnanse
09-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Is this still in MGM? I have heard about the Mickey Shaped Brownies and want to try them. If not where are the Best Brownies. Thanks,:mickey:

AdventurerKim
09-02-2007, 03:25 PM
The Caldron Candy Store is still there connected to the villain shop. I've not had the Mickey shaped brownies, but now you've piqued my curiousity! :mickey:

mousetrapper
09-02-2007, 04:25 PM
That sounds wonderful! I'm not sure I remember that store, but we'll definitely look for it when we're there in November. Our two DDs will love it I'm sure.

disneymom2000
09-02-2007, 04:29 PM
If I remember correctly, the best one I have had is at Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom. In fact, everything I have had at this bakery beats anything I can get in my area,

missnanse
09-03-2007, 06:58 AM
The Caldron Candy Store is still there connected to the villain shop. I've not had the Mickey shaped brownies, but now you've piqued my curiousity! :mickey:
They have been recommended so often I really wanted to try them In Dec., Thanks for letting me know. Can't wait.:party:

missnanse
09-03-2007, 07:00 AM
That sounds wonderful! I'm not sure I remember that store, but we'll definitely look for it when we're there in November. Our two DDs will love it I'm sure.
Enjoy and have a Magical time.:magic:

missnanse
09-03-2007, 07:02 AM
If I remember correctly, the best one I have had is at Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom. In fact, everything I have had at this bakery beats anything I can get in my area,
Hmm, brownies are my families favorite so we will have to try these too.:mickey: