PDA

View Full Version : playhouse disney characters?

crltkcagle
09-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Which playhouse disney characters (besides mickey mouse clubhouse) are actually in costume walking around the parks? handy manny, jo jo, pooh and friend, johnny and the sprites, little einsteins, etc. I was curious if they were all in dw or if it were just some of them. thanks

EmmMOM2
09-01-2007, 06:36 PM
pooh and friends and jo-jo i have personally seen. I know in the playhouse disney show at MGM they have stanley, bear in the big blue house and some others in the show, so i imagine they could be around the park sometimes too.
I believe i saw a picture with handy manny in it somewhere around here.

Strmchsr
09-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/wheretomeet.asp) to go to Info Central for a list of all of the characters you can meet.

Currently Jo Jo, Goliath, and the Little Einsteins have a breakfast at MGM. Handy Manny is supposed to be joining them in the not too distant future. Other than the breakfast and seeing them on stage at Playhouse Disney Live there aren't too many opportunities to see Playhouse Disney characters. If you want to see Johnny & the Sprites, Doodlebops, Choo-Choo Soul, Imagination Movers, etc you pretty much have to go in September when (this year and last year) they hold concerts with those various groups at different times during the month (never all together).

tinksmom02
09-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I don't remember the name of the street it's on, but right next to the JoJo meet and Greet is a "rocket"-type trailer where you can meet 2 of the 4 Little Einsteins at a time.

Strmchsr
09-02-2007, 09:31 AM
I don't remember the name of the street it's on, but right next to the JoJo meet and Greet is a "rocket"-type trailer where you can meet 2 of the 4 Little Einsteins at a time.

Mickey Avenue

joanna71985
09-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Mickey Avenue

Not anymore. All the characters from Mickey Ave have been moved. JoJo and the Einsteins are now meeting in the Animation Courtyard.

As for Playhouse Disney characters, ones that are currently meeting are:
*JoJo and Goliath
*All 4 Little Einsteins
*Pooh
*Stanley (is his show still on Playhouse Disney?)