PDA

View Full Version : Ohana Breakfast Question

DONROCK
09-01-2007, 01:03 PM
I've read this is "family-style". My daughter is a very picky eater. Can pancakes or waffles be ordered a la carte?

piratelilostitch
09-01-2007, 01:29 PM
If memory serves...Mickey waffles come in the meal served to the table. I would just ask for extra!!

09-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Yes, Mickey waffles do come with the family style platter that they bring to your table. I don't usually eat waffles but I tried them and they were the best I have ever eaten. Your daughter will love them too.

SBETigg
09-01-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure about ordering a la carte, but the family style meal offers a great deal of variety, including waffles and sweet bread, and you can ask for more of any particular item at any time. If you need extra waffles, they will bring them for you.

January-2007
09-01-2007, 05:10 PM
The small Mickey Waffles that come with the kids meals at the resorts are included with the platter. They also have really yummy bread and fresh fruit as well, so I think your daughter should be ok. Also, you can get other drinks if she doesn't want the special juice. We got milk, hot tea, and chocolate milk in addition to the juice. It's a great breakfast.

pixiesmimi
09-02-2007, 10:01 PM
The breakfast is wonderful and our DGS 3 loved it. The little Mickey waffles were the best I have had. They also have eggs, potatoes, bacon and sausage and fruit. I believe there are biscuits also. They will refill anything that you want. Your daughter will like it if she likes waffles and any of this other.

jsw123
09-02-2007, 11:43 PM
O'hanas breakfast was our favorite character meal of our whole vacation! Yes, it comes family-style. Mickey waffles are served table-side. The eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, and cinnamon bread were great! The eggs were the best I've had for some time! Unlimmited Mickey waffles were available. Our waitress, Nina, was fantastic and even gave our daughters pretty leis. Don't miss the parade! The guava juice is also delicious! A great experience! Have fun:mickey:!

Jared
09-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Your daughter can simply pick what she likes off the platter at 'Ohana. The selections include basic breakfast fare, including eggs, potatoes and sausage. Though you can't order items individually, you can simply ask for more of certain options.

I'm sure the server will bring the table a plate of just waffles if you ask.

DizneyFreak2002
09-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Mickey waffles are a part of the breakfast, as is sausage, bacon, fruit, and eggs... I may be forgetting something.... The food is served family style, all you can eat... They will continue bringing as much as you want....

TheRustyScupper
09-03-2007, 08:02 PM
I've read this is "family-style". My daughter is a very picky eater. Can pancakes or waffles be ordered a la carte?

1) It doesn't matter.
2) There is no ala carte.
3) Ohana is a character breakfast meal.
4) Thus, you pay full price even if you just eat pancakes.
5) So, she can ask for as many pancakes/waffles as she wants.