PDA

View Full Version : Another wonderful surprise

julyjewel
08-31-2007, 11:00 PM
This thread goes along with the outstanding service thread, that I love to read. I sent an e-mail about a week ago to guest relations stating how my first trip to WDW was so wonderful and magical. I mentioned a few specific names of CM's too. This afternoon, I got a surprise. WDW called me personally to thank me and my family for the nice message and were glad we had a great first time. They really appreciated such a nice message. What a wonderful thing to do!:thumbsup:

DisneyorBust
09-01-2007, 08:00 AM
It's great that you took the opportunity to share your positive experience with WDW CM's. I think that we all should follow your example and accentuate the positive!:thumbsup:

Mousefever
09-01-2007, 01:25 PM
It really does seem to make a difference when you compliment an employee. I called mousekeeping management and told them about our wonderful mousekeeper. The manager said that the CM would be publicly congratulated by him at the next staff meeting.

:dory:

January-2007
09-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Cool! :mickey:

HOLITRIN
09-02-2007, 09:32 AM
I think we should all do something like this. The CMs deal with so many people throughout the year and are not recognized like they should be!

Any CMs reading these posts, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU for all the magic you add to our vacations!!!:number1:

McGoofy
09-04-2007, 12:53 PM
We like to feel out the "applause" forms at Guest Relations at the parks if any particular CM stands out to us. That way their name and what they did is fresh in our brains, and we don't forget by time we get home.

On a side note from that...we have learned to double check with CM's about their name. Unfortunately with the badges, we've noticed on a few different occasions that the CM's aren't wearing their correct name badge. For example, we'll see their badge and say, "Oh, you are from...[name the place]..." and they will say, "Oh no, I'm not from there. This isn't my name badge." One time we went to guest relations at MGM to fill out an applause form on a particular CM. When we saw him the next time we called him by what we thought was his name, and he said "oh, that wasn't my name badge." So another CM got a good report filled out on him because the other guy was wearing his badge. :mickey: