PDA

View Full Version : Does the cabin category translate into a hotel room view?

MaleficentMom
08-31-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm not sure if the subject is clear enough, but I'm trying to find out if anyone knows how (or if) the cabin cateory in a land/sea cruise affects the hotel room view? I'm booked in a category 6 cabin....so should I assume I'll be in anything other than the parking lot view at the Poly?

I also assume I can't really control what my Poly room view will be, so I'll be perfectly happy with anything...but I am hoping to have a park view if that's possible. I just don't know if it is! I can always ask at check-in I suppose.

TammiMcMan
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
There are no parking lot views at the Poly anyway ;). They offer garden, lagoon and theme park view. With the land/sea package, you'll be in a garden view room. You may want to call DCL and inquire about the cost of a view upgrade. I'm not sure if they do that or if you would need to wait until check-in and do it on your own. One thing to keep in mind though, that even with booking a theme park view, there's no guarantee that you'll see the castle. It's just as likely that you could be looking at Space Mountain.

adoptionislove
09-22-2007, 10:12 PM
That is a great idea. We are also booked for Land n Sea pkg. We are staying at the Poly as well! I will call the hotel directly to ask about paying for an upgrade!!

:mickey: