PDA

View Full Version : Who Is?

jrpersinger
08-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Who is this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/jrpersinger/IMG017.jpg

She sit down and had lunch with us (14 of us)one day at Caseys Corner. Well, she didn't eat, but set there and talked to us for a long time. My BIL says its the mom from Mary Poppins, because she seemed to be very confused all the time. I said I thought it was a Main Street Character. Before she left, she gave everyone of us a hug and even actted like she gave DH a kiss... The pic is of her hugging my mom....

Any Guesses?

jclightchasr
08-31-2007, 02:24 PM
Someone who is not mentally stable who dressed up went to the MK and started interacting with guests for attention and personal entertainment. No really, I have no clue. Hope someone will know.

Eeyore's Pal
08-31-2007, 02:39 PM
My guess would be one of the streetmosphere personalities.

ChipnDaleGal
08-31-2007, 02:47 PM
My guess would be one of the streetmosphere personalities.

That would be my guess as well. :mickey:

Figment!
08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
It's one of the "Main Street Citizens".

Not sure which one, though.

From Hidden Treasures & Surprises (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp)
Main Street Citizens
The golden days of small town America are brought to life by this streetmosphere presentation. The cast of characters includes Mayor Weaver, Beatrice Starr, Chief Smokey Miller, Dewey Cheatem, Hildegard Olivia Harding, Mrs. Penelope Prose, Constance Purchase, Mabel Mae Benaught, Victoria Trumpetto, Noah Lotte, Emily Postit and Scoop Sanderson. A varying selection of the citizens typically appear quarter till the hour until quarter after the hour from 9:45 am – 2:15 pm, Monday – Saturday.

jrpersinger
08-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Thats what I thought. She was really a joy to interact with! She had us laughing from the time walked over to us and told my DH that a gentleman always gives up his set to a lady. Then she noticed his shirt, it said "I am open to opinions as long as they are mine". He told her he only wore it because it was our first day in the WDW and we (me and him) planned the entire trip for everyone. She thought that was entirly to funny. She asked if she could have his shirt. Then she actted like she was going to kiss his cheek. But before she did, she seemed to forget where she was and what she was doing. She did that alot!

Then she moved on to the other people in my group rounding off with my mom. She made fun of my moms hair because they had the same hair. (We ALWAYS make fun of my moms hair!) Thats what the picture is of, she was giving my mom a hug after giving her such a hard time. She looked over at my DH and made a comment about his shirt and that his opinion needs to be about her, pointing at my mom, hair! It was priceless!

Another thing she did was always ask for the time and say she was in a hurry, then she would move over to another person in our group and keep on talking. Of all my years going to WDW, never have I had such a encounter with a castmember... atleast not one that last as long as this one did. :mickey:

Main Street Jim
09-01-2007, 10:15 AM
That's "MISS" Penelope ;)

In the pic, too...:D

jrpersinger
09-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks Jim!