PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Parlors Near WDW?

angedeaile
08-31-2007, 02:14 AM
After reading teeena_and_booger's post about Disney related tattoos, it reminded me of a question I have been meaning to post around here!

I have wanted to get a tattoo for a while now. Nothing too big, a cute blue star about the size of a dime. I have put a lot of thought into this and picked something that has meaning for me. I won’t get into that right now, but point being, I want to get it.

I also decided that I wanted to do it on a special occasion. I have been waiting years for the right time to get my star and I think I found it!

My upcoming trip to DW would be the greatest time to do it for so many reasons. This is a trip I will want to remember for the rest of my life and I can every time I gaze upon my star.

Does anyone have any recommendations on tattoo parlors near DW that they have been to or have heard great things about? This might be a question more for the locals, since I am not sure how many people get tattoos on vacation.

Also, anyone have any suggestions as to how to research a great one? I have googled a few in the Orlando area, but I am just overwhelmed on how many there are! I don’t know how to pick the perfect one. So, any suggestions?

Piglet822
08-31-2007, 06:11 AM
I had my tattoo done at the tattoo parlor at Old Town. Unfortunately it was several years ago and I'm not sure of the guy's name that did it, I think it was Ed, but he did an excellent job.

Will you have your own tranportation or will you need a cab? Old Town really isn't that far from
WDW but I'm not sure what a cab would cost you.

Here's some info about Old Town:

Old Town Shopping (http://www.old-town.com/shopping.html)

On the diagram the tattoo shop is in location
# 424 - there's also a phone number you can call if you have any questions.

angedeaile
09-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Will you have your own tranportation or will you need a cab? Old Town really isn't that far from WDW but I'm not sure what a cab would cost you.

We will be using a rental car on our last day at DW, which is the day I planned on getting the tattoo.

Thanks for all the info! I will definitely give a call.

tinktude
09-01-2007, 09:41 AM
My friend and I got tattoos when we were down there in May this year. We went down international blvdand there are a ton of shops.

Here is my advice.. If you walk in and don't get a good feeling walk away, and go look for another shop.