PDA

View Full Version : Another DL trip - with a twist - final day

Tink&Goofy
08-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Day 5 - None of us were ready to leave. However, it was so incredibly hot that it was impossible to spend any amount of time in line. So a few quick rides, and some last minute shopping, and we had to bid farewell, again.

This was a totally different kind of Disney trip for us. We are Disney veterans, who have a routine, and we MOVE. So this was a slower pace, take it all in kind of trip. We allowed the older kids to charge off and get their fill of thrill rides, and still spend most time with us. None of us would have traded it for anything in the world. Who knows if we will ever have this opportunity again. So tons of pictures, and great memories later, we returned home.

Incidently, I talked to my Mom tonight, and she indicated that they are thinking of planning a short trip to go back - just the two of them. They were amazed at how clean the parks were, how friendly and hepful all the CMs were, and how many things there were for them to do - even without the thrill rides. I guess they finally understand our addiction with Disney, and we have officially converted them! :D

ChipnDaleGal
08-31-2007, 09:08 AM
That is so funny that your parents have been bitten by the Disney Bug! Sounds like you all had a really great time. Thank you for the reports. :mickey:

tinkwest
08-31-2007, 11:05 AM
A wonderful family trip report. It sounds like every moment was memorable. How great that the grandparents could join you and make it so special. Wonderful, wonderful. :joy:

disneydrmr
09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
What great memories you all will have! Sounds like a magical trip! Thanks for sharing it with us! :mickey: