PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on Expedia

glenpreece
08-30-2007, 10:50 PM
I was thinking of going to WDW in Dec solo and Expedia sent me an e-mail. I was doing a search on a flight and I did WDW in the search. I was reading some of the reviews. One guy was ranting about not being able to get a seat when he saw an empty table and then returned a few months later and tried to make an adr a day ahead of his meal in Epcot's WS and how he couldn't get one. To top it off he was an annual passholder??? Uh hello???? Then this other family ranted about how the water was $4 a bottle (umm I only paid about $2 last time I was there) and that they had to pay $40 to get to and from there resort (they were staying at the marriot) and how much a taxi was to go anywhere else. Uh how was that Disney's fault??? You didn't stay at a Disney hotel so too bad there wasn't a shuttle. He even praised Universal saying they have more to do and it's a better place etc. The complaints go on and on. I guess I was so shocked to read these reviews since being in the Intercot bubble for so long. We all have our complaints but nothing as bad as these people. I hope this doesn't affect people going to WDW.

January-2007
08-31-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey, one less person complaining while standing in line in front of me!