PDA

View Full Version : VIP Illumination viewing??

dolphinmickey9170
08-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Someone posted they had VIP viewing of Illuminations. Could someone please tell me how you get to be in the VIP section? Thanks!:mickey:

Mickey91
08-30-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm not sure of all the ways. We are going to have a VIP viewing this year along with many others because the restaurant we had booked will not open in time. As compensation, we were offered VIP Illuminations viewing. :mickey:

disneyfan328
08-31-2007, 08:45 AM
I received it to due to Teppan edo not oepning on time, but from what I have heard/read, it doesn't really seem like its any better - they are just roping off some areas for us but with 500-600 people a day in ressies that got cancelled that is still a lot of people spread out between I think 3 viewing areas so they will still be crowded and the views not that much better from what I hear if better at all. :(

jclightchasr
08-31-2007, 01:41 PM
My wife and I were on vacation in 2000 during the millenial celebration and I had read that the Island connecting France and UK (i think) was a great viewing spot for Illuminations. We headed there only to find ropes up stopping those trying to enter and a couple of CM's standing watch. I asked the CM's why the area was roped off and they said it was for VIP Illuminations veiwing. So my next question was how do you get in there? They said "just ask would you like to sit here?". So we did.