PDA

View Full Version : Grossest Thing You've Seen in a Park

DisneyFreak23
08-30-2007, 07:03 PM
I was just wondering what what has been the grossest thing you've ever seen at WDW in the parks.

Let me know

-DisneyFreak23 :stitch:

DizneyRox
08-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Only one?

I can decide if it's some of the protein spills outside of Mission:Space or the stall that looked like someone had exploded in.

Probably the bathroom stall... Those maintenance CMs don't get paid enough.

J9
08-30-2007, 07:33 PM
This actually happened to me. It was June 2000 and we were on our senior hs graduation trip. We went to see Fantasmic and were stuck in the standing room only levels at the top of the ampitheatre. It was so crowded we could hardly move. A foreign woman was with her little daughter, no more than 6 years, and were standing right behind us. She says "do you mind if my daughter goes to the bathroom?" We said sure, no problem, and were ready to save her spot for when she came back. The next thing my friend notices is the mom pulling down the little girl's pants. Then, before we could even register what was happening, my friend Cate started screaming because she was wearing flip flops and you can only assume what happened to her. Luckily I had on sneakers so my feet didn't get dirty. To this day, that is the grossest thing I have ever seen at Disney (even after working there every day 5 years later)

TinkerbellFan16
08-30-2007, 07:35 PM
This actually happened to me. It was June 2000 and we were on our senior hs graduation trip. We went to see Fantasmic and were stuck in the standing room only levels at the top of the ampitheatre. It was so crowded we could hardly move. A foreign woman was with her little daughter, no more than 6 years, and were standing right behind us. She says "do you mind if my daughter goes to the bathroom?" We said sure, no problem, and were ready to save her spot for when she came back. The next thing my friend notices is the mom pulling down the little girl's pants. Then, before we could even register what was happening, my friend Cate started screaming because she was wearing flip flops and you can only assume what happened to her. Luckily I had on sneakers so my feet didn't get dirty. To this day, that is the grossest thing I have ever seen at Disney (even after working there every day 5 years later)
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!Sorry just had to say that

DisFan01
08-30-2007, 07:36 PM
...or the stall that looked like someone had exploded in...:thanks:
Exactly! I have seen this too many times!
Absolutely Gross!

Melanie
08-30-2007, 07:51 PM
Sorry folks! It's unfortunate, but from past experience we know too well that threads such as this go downhill very fast.

In addition, they don't aid in folks trying to plan their vacation, or get legitimate information.

Let's move on....