PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP - AP or DVC Discount??

BluegrassDaisy
08-30-2007, 12:31 PM
If it's not too late, I am going to purchase tickets for MNSSHP during the 3rd week of October. My question is this: I am an AP holder and a DVC member - do any of you konw which offers the better discount? Or is there even a discount with DVC? 47 more days!

Beast_fanatic
08-30-2007, 09:39 PM
I don't recall hearing of a DVC discount on these tickets (but I could be wrong). Since you're specifically asking about the availability of a DVC discount, I think you'll get a better response in that forum, so I'm going to bounce this over there for you...

DVC Mike
08-30-2007, 10:06 PM
The regular price is $48.94 at the gate; advance price is $41.49, AP price and DVC price are both $38.29.

Discounted dates for AP/DVC are: 9/14, 10/4, 10/16, 10/21, 10/23, and 11/2

CarolMN
08-31-2007, 08:55 AM
As you can see, the passholder and DVC discounts are the same and are valid only for select nights.

The only difference between the discount offers is that passholders can purchase tickets for themselves and up to 3 guests, while DVC members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 guests.

You will have to purchase the discounted tickets in advance (can't get them on site or on the day of the event) and you have to pick them up at Will-Call (so the CM can verify that you have an AP/PAP or are a DVC member).

The prices Mike listed above include tax.

BluegrassDaisy
09-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanks a bunch - I am going to call today!

kellya6
09-09-2007, 11:51 PM
If you are renting from a DVC owner can they purchase MNSSH tickets for you at the discounted rate or do you need to show your DVC membership when you attend the event?

CarolMN
09-10-2007, 11:03 AM
If you are renting from a DVC owner can they purchase MNSSH tickets for you at the discounted rate or do you need to show your DVC membership when you attend the event?When DVC members (or annual passholders) purchase discounted party tickets, they must pick the tickets up at will call. To pick up the discounted tickets, they have to show the CM their DVC blue membership card (or annual pass, if using that discount) to show that they are entitled to the discount.

So unless the owner can pick up the tickets for you, he/she cannot purchase party tickets for you.