PDA

View Full Version : Recipes

IloveJack
08-30-2007, 08:45 AM
I thought at one time that I saw a page with WDW recipes on it, here on Intercot. Am I dreaming, or where can I find that page?

John
08-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Click on the INFO Central button in the tab bar above ;)

Christine
08-30-2007, 08:54 AM
It wasn't a dream!

Here you go...

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/recipes/default.asp

McGoofy
08-30-2007, 10:42 AM
I have often wished that there was a sub-category of discussion from the dining thread called "Recipes." I cook all of the time, and I often make Disney recipes. I always take pictures of meals, desserts, etc. when we go to Disney because the Disney cookbooks do not have photos of what it is supposed to turn out like. It would be nice if there was a place to discuss various Disney recipes, but I guess that gets all lumped into the dining thread. Just a thought that has run through my head.:)

Figment!
08-30-2007, 11:03 AM
I have often wished that there was a sub-category of discussion from the dining thread called "Recipes."

Not necessarily Disney dishes, but have you checked out Cooking with INTERCOT (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=111638) ? It's a monthly thread stuck to the top of the Water Cooler. :chef:

McGoofy
08-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Not necessarily Disney dishes, but have you checked out Cooking with INTERCOT (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=111638) ? It's a monthly thread stuck to the top of the Water Cooler. :chef:

Thanks Jason! Seems like lately you have been the one that has come along to answer all of the questions that I have posted. Anyway, I had no idea that thread was there. I will definitely spend some time there. Thanks for pointing it out to me!

Woozles Gram
08-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi all,
Was just checking out the Disney Receipe page...and WOW :thumbsup: was I thrilled to find the receipe for the Corn Bread!! While I know that this might not be the best thing for you, it is one of the things I look forward to most about our vacation!!! Now I can make it at home Y-I-P-P-I-E :cloud9: My question is, if you check out the page, it does not tell you the size pan to use...................my guess would be a 13x9 cause it says it serves 12, but I do not want to mess this one up!! So can anyone clear this up for me??? It would be soooo much appreciated and my DH will be thrilled when I make him for him..................maybe even tonite!!! Thanks for any replies

GusNJacque
09-03-2007, 03:36 PM
So have there just not been any recipes posted for September---I don't see the cooking with Intercot sticky. :(

Carol
09-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Members start the threads. Feel free to get one going for September. :)

katzctkpt
09-04-2007, 02:54 AM
I love to cook and have made several dishes from the recipe link on intercot. I too like pictures of how the meal should look after it's prepared. I like McGoofy's picture taking of the meal. Never thought to do that at Disney.

Thanks for the idea....