PDA

View Full Version : disney tattoo?

teeena_and_booger
08-30-2007, 12:56 AM
ok this might be a little out of the norm for some of you, but then again tattoos are growing in acceptance in recent years and i bet some of you might just have a few yourselves. i myself have quite a few. all very colorful and cartoonish stuff. very happy and goofy in nature.

i have always wanted something disney related tattooed on me. i know one thing i am getting is the old school disney D with the mickey head that has the globe thingy in the center. of course done in disney blue.

i also want another one. not of a character but of words. it is a simple sentence that might seem ridiculous but it will forever remind me of the world! my only problem is that i have found many variations of this sentence both in spelling and wording. if that makes sense? anyway, what i want is the classic " Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"

is there any way to find out if this the absolute correct way this sentence should be? i need to make sure as this will be on me forever!

thanks for any info! :D

MMouse6937
08-30-2007, 01:40 AM
That is very cool :D

It looks as if you have it spelled correctly.

Disney tattoos are the best. I have sorcerer mickey on my shoulder, a "hidden mickey" (three circles) on my foot and Stitch on my ankle. They are so much fun and addictive. I want to get Walt's signature somewhere and maybe Figment.

Good luck with your tattoo! :mickey:

conorsmom2000
08-31-2007, 12:09 PM
I think you have spelled it correctly but it's smart to make sure! :mickey:

I have a disney tattoo as well - actually, it's my only one. It's a peace sign, heart and mickey head above my ankle, with pixie dust around the ankle. So, Peace, Love and Mickey - all I need in my life!! :D

TiggGurl
09-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Has anyone seen the guy with Disney tattoos all over his body?? When I was working at Epcot back in 2002 this guy walked by in shorts and a tank top and he had tattoo's everywhere. He noticed that myself and one of the girls that I was working with was looking at him so he stopped and started talking to us about all his tattoos and they were all of Disney characters! It was pretty cool! I think he even had all 101 dalmations..lol..or something like that on him. Just wondering if anyone else had met him or heard of him!

tinktude
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
I think I have seen him on the internet before. I believe that he even may have a website.

conorsmom2000
09-03-2007, 11:13 AM
I haven't seen him in person, but I've heard about him - he does have his own website, too. Just google Disney tattoo guy and you'll find it. :mickey: