PDA

View Full Version : Another Pirates and Princesses party question...

Joy2theworld
08-29-2007, 10:11 PM
How do they get the daily guests out of the park in time for this to start? I can imagine for a few hours even after regular closing hours the park is rather crowded with the people who are trickling out. I guess I'm just trying to understand how they can limit this to people who just buy the ticket? We have had the wristbands in the past for other events and have seen tons of people without them still partaking in activities... I just have never been to one of this after parties. They used to have extra hours where you could pay a small amount and that's when we never saw it enforced really.

WishingStar2006
08-29-2007, 10:56 PM
we went to the pirate and princess party during our vacation two weeks ago...the cast members are out in full force asking everyone without a wrist band to vacate the park...they can't stay for shopping or eating or anything....it was very well done, the party was GREAT (and my boys are teenagers), the fireworks and parade are fabulous and we walked right on EVERY RIDE...got to do Peter Pan...which we would never wait in the line for usually...it really was special...you'll have a great time!!!