Hawai'i

National Championship (winner in bold)
LSU vs.USC

Should win the Heisman:
Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii

Will win the Heisman:
John David (shake, shake, shake your) Booty, QB, USC
Let the debate begin!

Are you sticking with these predictions? I wasn't impressed with Hawaii against La.Tech. Sorry I don't really know enough about all the teams to give a fair prediction it would be more emotion than knowledge:blush:
I do think that VT will have a tough season especially riding the tragedy. I think the media makes the emotions raw instead of just heightening the emotions. I watched this happen to LSU after Katrina. I do hope they have a better season and beat any other SEC opponents;)
I doubt Michigan can pull it out after watching their 2 losses. Of course btwn them and Notre Dame somebody has to win next week. I've always thought Notre Dame was over-rated.
I like your post b/c it's not solely on team or conference. But I only know the SEC best. I was surprised that Auburn had such a battle with S. Fla- surprised but hey not disappointed.
So what are your thoughts on the season 2wks in?

kcrc
09-09-2007, 05:04 PM
WOO HOO! I'm a die hard Rutgers fan. So I LOVE your Big East pick!! :thumbsup: They will certainly have their work cut out for them to get there though!

DizneyFreak2002
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
I would remove Michigan... and you are right with Rutgers....

sportsguy2315
09-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Are you sticking with these predictions? I wasn't impressed with Hawaii against La.Tech.
With Boise State losing last week, I'm still sticking with Hawaii, however their non-conference schedule (Charleston Southern, Northern Colorado and Washington), except for Washington doesn't provide them too much of a test except for the Boise game, along with the whammy that Hawaii home games don't start until midnight eastern, but Colt's worth the caffeine. Despite Michigan's performance against a very stale Norte Dame team, I now have Penn State winning the Big 10 and this is my first real look at Nebraska this year, but I remain confident in Texas. Also, I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen so far out of USC. I gave my ESPN Sports Nation #1 vote to LSU this week, mostly because they went out and destroyed VA Tech while USC did what they were supposed to do by blowing Idaho out of the water along with being idle last week. As for the Big East and USF's win last week, I believe they're the most underrated conference in the country with Louisville, West Virginia, USF, Rutgers, and a talented Pitt team that just happened to run into a more talented Michigan State team today and lose. I'll break down the late games in a post tomorrow.