PDA

View Full Version : WDW Photos

OhGee
08-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Just got back from WDW and we had a blast! (Eventhough the rain poured and there was thunder and lightning a few evenings.)
Put together some silly pictures from the trip. Hope you get a laugh.

Cheeky's WDW Adventure (http://www.flickr.com/gp/10473848@N05/zWX153/detail/)

Stan
08-29-2007, 08:51 PM
I like it. I hope all of you had fun, not just Cheeky (he was busy).

wizardmickey
08-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I keep trying to look at them (as something more than a thumbnail) esp. in the slideshow, but it goes through about 4 pictures then stops, and if I click individual pix I get a blank space?!?!:bang::cry::sob:
But the thumbs look like somebody had fun, yes?

OhGee
08-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Thanks Stan, we all had fun!

Ice, I tried it on my Internet Explorer and Firefox and I was able to see the detail pictures. Maybe the page needs to be reloaded? The details page has titles and descriptions with the pictures. Sorry, don't know why it is giving you a problem. Bad monkey pictures! :nono::monkey:

carley
08-29-2007, 10:15 PM
great pictures i love them lol

wizardmickey
08-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Sorry, don't know why it is giving you a problem.
Because I am Ice. You've heard of Murphy's Law? Well, welcome to Ice's Law...

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Omg this is too funny. I love Cheeky! Give him a :hug: for me! Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

TinkRocks
08-30-2007, 11:19 AM
Too much fun indeed - love how CMs and characters have their pics taken with Cheeky!

DisneyCouture
08-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Those pics are so cute! What an unique idea.:monkey:

SBETigg
08-30-2007, 12:58 PM
We just got back, too. We were there from the 19th to the 29th. On our first few days, hot and humid with no rain. On our Pirate and Princess Party night, pouring rain and thunderstorms all night long (but no lines anywhere!). But not too bad after that- just a few brief storms and all was well again. Cheeky takes great pics! So photogenic.

Patricia
08-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Heh.. Cheeky is adorable. I have a little bear named Nalu that I have taken here and there. I tend to take pictures of things I'd miss otherwise.

My favorite Cheeky photo.. him weariung the sorcerers hat in The Studios, great shot.

The slideshow worked for me. I always set it on fast though or it's painfully slow.

janmathatter
08-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Cheeky had a lot more fun this summer than I did. Great pictures.

Blue Genie
08-30-2007, 03:37 PM
OK:confused: What's with the Monkey? Also sorry to say this to you WDW people but I don't like your Green Army Men. There faces scare me. I like Disneylands oops I mean DCA's Green Army Men better. U can see there faces.

http://inlinethumb14.webshots.com/13325/1302752458067359041S425x425Q85.jpg (http://family.webshots.com/photo/1302752458067359041EVtiqR)

See what I mean.

JPL
08-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Ok now all the stuffed animals in my house want to go to WDW :blush: See what Cheeky started :mad:

chrisb26
08-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Great pictures looks like Cheeky had lots of fun in WDW even with the rain. Hopefully you had just as much fun as him. I'm sure though he loved to see his family who would have thought his family lived in WDW how awesome! :monkey:

Also sorry to say this to you WDW people but I don't like your Green Army Men. There faces scare me. I like Disneylands oops I mean DCA's Green Army Men better. U can see there faces.

I do agree I think I like the way they look with the faces better as apposed to what they look like without the faces.

Ok now all the stuffed animals in my house want to go to WDW:blush: See what Cheeky started

:eek: :eek2: Jp has stuffed animals....

:rotfl: :haha: :laughing: :funny:

Chescat
08-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Ok now all the stuffed animals in my house want to go to WDW :blush: See what Cheeky started :mad:
No stuff animals on the trip, there is no room in the car. You aren't bringing Big Al!
:stop::nono:

Great Pictures OhGee! :D

terri.m
08-30-2007, 06:51 PM
The kids and I just loved your pictures!! Princess is going to take one of her stuffed animals and do the same thing! Great idea!!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-30-2007, 06:55 PM
:eek: :eek2: Jp has stuffed animals....

:rotfl: :haha: :laughing: :funny:

:ditto: :silly:

snifflesmcg
08-30-2007, 06:58 PM
I LOVED the pics!!! Cheeky looked like he had a blast. Thank you so much for posting these.

OhGee
08-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Yes, Cheeky had a great time! And he made a few people laugh as I took his picture. Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures. We had the whole family together again. This was our second trip to WDW with the twelve of us - my parents, my sisters, the husbands and the kids.

We attended the Pirate and Princess Party :pirate: :princess: on the 24th and it stormed for at least three solid hours. :rain: We didn't get to go on all the rides we wanted but we still had fun. No lines at all! Only the diehard Disney fans were in the park. My sister decided to go on Splash Mountain that night saying she was all wet anyway.

SBETigg, we were probably there the same night.

Finally, the rain cleared up enough for the parade and the fireworks. I was so happy they weren't canceIed. I was also really impressed with the fireworks show for this event.

Yes Genie, I also don't like the way the green soldiers faces are hidden but they were all very friendly. I felt sorry for them in the 95 degree heat because they are covered from head to toe.

My sister said that the CMs and the characters weren't really supposed to pose with non-Disney stuffed animals. Anyone know if this is true?

JP, you will just have to take one of your stuffed animals to WDW. I know they will have fun! LOL

I will be using most of these pictures to create a book for my class, a fancy "My Summer Vacation" essay.

RenDuran
08-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Great pics....I just love cheeky monkeys!:monkey:

Jeremy
09-01-2007, 01:27 AM
cool photos ohgee.
Thank you for sharing them.:thumbsup:
and cheeky is cool.:cool:

mickeynuts
09-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Aww how fun! Big hugs for Cheeky and my buddy Oh :)
:cool: Laura