PDA

View Full Version : Where can you buy Disney art?

poeticeclipse
08-29-2007, 10:06 AM
My husband and I just bought a new house and want to dedicate a room to everything Disney. We would like to find some prints or tapestries in Disney fashion. I've looked on ebay but can't find much. Where else should I look for some unique Disney pieces?
Thanks in advance!!

BBrinkman
08-29-2007, 10:20 AM
I would suggest you visit the art shops at Downtown Disney at WDW. That way you'd get a chance to purchase some really nice art and get the best vacation of your life at the same time!

sgdisney
08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
Look over to the left side of the screen under ICOT affiliates and there is a link to one of this site's sponsers (disney art & posters).

poeticeclipse
08-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Look over to the left side of the screen under ICOT affiliates and there is a link to one of this site's sponsers (disney art & posters).

The link doesn't seem to work for me here at work. I'll have to try it once I get home.

Strmchsr
08-29-2007, 11:15 AM
There's no better place than The Art of Disney, located in Epcot and DTD. I'm not sure if you can get a catalog from them, but you could call and ask.

poeticeclipse
08-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Anyone know of places online? And anything under 50 bucks???

TinkiTime1989
08-29-2007, 11:49 AM
disneyshopping.com actually has some pieces on sale right now for around $25. They are in the Home Decor shop under Wall Decor. They have Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse, Jack Skellington, Snow White and Donald Duck.

Momof2boys
08-29-2007, 02:19 PM
I just purchased a print called Building a Dream. A co-worker had it hanging in her office and I loved it. It shows the castle and then below it shows pictures from different stages when it was being built.

If you go to the link of the left to art . com (which is the ICOT Affiliate for Disney art & posters) they have it on there. The prices are very reasonable as well.

DDuck66
08-29-2007, 02:48 PM
If you want any figurines, you can go to Ebay and search under Disney Figurines using the word WDCC in the search field. You can also search WDCC on google and get a lot of online stores that carry those items. Be careful, what starts out as one room quickly spills over into 2 or 3. I am speaking from experience. What started out as one room for us quickly spread to our masterbedroom, the computer room, and two curio cabinets filled with Disney!!!

BBrinkman
08-31-2007, 05:14 PM
You can call the Walt Disney World Catalog at 407.828.1451 to purchase any item available at any of the parks, resorts, gift shops, etc. at WDW. I did that one time when I got home and realized there were a few things I wish I had bought. As long as you know the item you're looking for you can buy it over the phone and they'll ship it to you. Great option if you forgot to get something!