PDA

View Full Version : Refillable mug question

martinfamily5
08-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know if a the drink centers (specifically POR) have options other then pop? Such as lemon-aide or iced tea? My DD(14) doesn't drink pop.

Thanks for any help.

jonah'smom
08-28-2007, 07:35 PM
I think lemonade and tea are widely available throughout the property, but I can't remember about the food courts at the resort. Coffee is also an option for your refillable mug, I believe.

eam
08-28-2007, 08:28 PM
We just stayed at POFQ in May and lemonade and ice tea were both readily available. You can always fill the mugs with water as well. Hope this helps and have a wonderful time.

courtney2006
08-28-2007, 08:55 PM
We just got back from POR and they have Light Minute Maid Lemonade and unsweetened iced tea. As someone else mentioned they also have water and fruit punch drink.

mook3y
08-28-2007, 09:08 PM
We just got back from POR and they have Light Minute Maid Lemonade and unsweetened iced tea. As someone else mentioned they also have water and fruit punch drink.

Definately have these. The water is through the soda dispenser.

DONROCK
08-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Aren't refillable mugs for use at the "resorts" only? Did someone mention use of them in the parks? I didn't think you could do that.

martinfamily5
08-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I figured that they did, but this will make my pickey DD happy.

Speedy1998
08-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Aren't refillable mugs for use at the "resorts" only? Did someone mention use of them in the parks? I didn't think you could do that.

Only at the resort you bought it at for the lenght of your stay. At least that is what the Mug says (In June a CM told me I could have brought back my old ones to use at the resort). We have brought them to the parks though, with our morning coffe.

thejens
08-28-2007, 10:16 PM
At the beach club we enjoyed hot chocolate in our mugs every morning. Though with this heat it doesn't sound appealing, does it? Tip: adding hot chocolate does improve the yukky Disney coffee. ;)

vamaggie
08-29-2007, 07:44 AM
Only at the resort you bought it at for the lenght of your stay. At least that is what the Mug says (In June a CM told me I could have brought back my old ones to use at the resort). We have brought them to the parks though, with our morning coffe.

I believe (from what I have read on these boards) that with the YOMD mugs you can use them at ANY resort for the length of stay (when it was purchased). Bringing back previously purchased mugs is against the rules. You can bring them into the parks (we often do this with morning coffee or afternoon caffeine kicks) but you cannot refill them in the parks.

#1donaldfan
08-29-2007, 12:07 PM
POR has in the food court: milk / choco milk, tea both sweet and unsweet, lemonaide, and I think a fruit type drink like coolaide......

#1donaldfan
08-29-2007, 12:08 PM
sorry, I need to retract the milk......it was hot chocolate.......sorry......

Mickie the Pooh
08-29-2007, 03:08 PM
With the NEW mugs available now you can get refills at any RESORT for the length of your original stay only.

katzctkpt
08-30-2007, 01:40 AM
The refillable mug has the yr printed on the cup and is for use at the resort you're at from what I understood. The POR food court has coke products and hot choc/coffee/ tea were also there. IMO if your DD doesn't drink softdrinks and you had room take a case of bottled water with the single pack drink mixes like Propel Lemonade etc...I would take that and not purchase a mug for her.

martinfamily5
08-30-2007, 10:27 AM
Thanks all for your answers. I think that DD will find something to her likeing.:thumbsup:

mainemajor
08-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Music had fruit flavored Powerade at the soda dispensers. There was also ice tea, hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate.