PDA

View Full Version : Precious Moments

maxmolly
08-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I am trying to find the precious moments Theres magic in those ears. Does anyone know if it is available still? I seen it at the parks last Dec and now wish I had bought it. Any help would be appreciated.:mickey:

Strmchsr
08-28-2007, 08:19 PM
That's the one with the mouse ears on the snowman, right? I know you can find it occasionally on ebay, but it's pretty difficult to find any of the park exclusives at the actual parks. You could call Art of Disney and if they have it in they'll ship it to you.

TinkiTime1989
08-28-2007, 08:37 PM
The precious moments website has a link to their Walt Disney collection. You might try looking there.

maxmolly
08-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the info. I have found it on ebay but it's expensive and we are going back this coming Jan. Do you think that they would still have the snowman one in the park gift shops then or is it a retired piece?

Strmchsr
08-29-2007, 08:24 AM
I can't say for sure, but the first set of park exclusives were a limited run and were gone quickly, so I wouldn't expect to find it in January.

momef3grls
10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
They had it when I was there Oct 11-19 at the collectables store in MGM. I debated buying it but didn't. I think it was also in MK and Epcot but i am not 100%.

biodtl
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
I was just looking for something else on this website and remembered seeing it. It is here: http://www.carltoncards.com/shop/product_details.cfm?dept_id=200100&prod_id=407111&search=

If that link doesn't work, go to carltoncards.com, then choose collectibles, then carlton exclusives and it's on the last page.

glenpreece
12-21-2007, 10:26 PM
I was just looking for something else on this website and remembered seeing it. It is here: http://www.carltoncards.com/shop/product_details.cfm?dept_id=200100&prod_id=407111&search=

If that link doesn't work, go to carltoncards.com, then choose collectibles, then carlton exclusives and it's on the last page.

I was just going to suggest the Carlton Store. Normally I am a Hallmark groupie but since they have all these Disney figurines at Carlton I go there all the time. All the stores up here in Canada have the one you are looking for.