PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers

snifflesmcg
08-28-2007, 05:58 PM
I have some friends that will be in the world in December. They are wondering if MGM is the only place they can find them? I know they have a meet and greet and they have a car in the parade but I couldn't find anything else on them.

Also, there wouldn't be any dining options featuring them would there be? Thanks!

BelleBeauty
08-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I believe that MGM is the only place to find them. The day your friends arrive, they will be able to get up to date information on meeting times. They also have a car int he Stars and Motor Cars parade.

According to Info Central, your only option is:

Power Rangers
Streets of America - MGM

snifflesmcg
08-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, that kinda what I figured. I just thought I'd ask in case I was missing something.

Sunshine1010
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Yep - MGM.

They have a meet'n'greet near the Lights Motor Action place. Just ask a CM where to stand. There are different lines for each Power Ranger.

They'll come out in a car from behind scenes and then it will stop and they all jump out one by one as the recording announces them.

They stay about 20 minutes and you have to stand in line to meet them. There is a Photo Pass CM to take pictures, and/or you can take them by yourself, then the 'recording' from the car tells them they are needed for an emergency and to come back to the car.

Then, they drive back behind the scenes.

For the parade: They use the same car as the meet-n-greet. Some of the power rangers will jump out and greet people along the parade route and do those ninja positions.

If you want me to, I can send you some pics if you PM me and give me your email address. You can forward them on to your friend.

All information will be posted on the daily schedule for the park.

snifflesmcg
08-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Yep - MGM.

They have a meet'n'greet near the Lights Motor Action place. Just ask a CM where to stand. There are different lines for each Power Ranger.

They'll come out in a car from behind scenes and then it will stop and they all jump out one by one as the recording announces them.

They stay about 20 minutes and you have to stand in line to meet them. There is a Photo Pass CM to take pictures, and/or you can take them by yourself, then the 'recording' from the car tells them they are needed for an emergency and to come back to the car.

Then, they drive back behind the scenes.

For the parade: They use the same car as the meet-n-greet. Some of the power rangers will jump out and greet people along the parade route and do those ninja positions.

If you want me to, I can send you some pics if you PM me and give me your email address. You can forward them on to your friend.

All information will be posted on the daily schedule for the park.

Thank you so much for all the info! I'll definately pass this on to my friend. I already found some pics to show to him.

Sunshine1010
08-29-2007, 02:49 AM
You are so welcome. I'm glad I could 'shed a light' on the Power Rangers.

Please remember that things change all the time at Disney,....and what I told you may be outdated (this WAS the case in 2006). It seems as though Disney is changing things more often than I mow my yard lately.

Anyhow ---- glad I could help.

:-)

joanna71985
08-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Actually, not all of the Power Rangers have Photopass with them. The last time I was there only Red and Yellow Rangers had them. The other 3 did not.

pixiesmimi
09-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Is there anywhere in WDW that sells Power Ranger shirts and such? I noticed while at MGM that one of the character appearances was Power Rangers. My DGS 4 loves them and I kept trying to find him a shirt or something. I couldn't find anything anywhere, even at DTD. Why would they have the characters and no shirts with them on there?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-04-2007, 05:27 PM
In the area right next to where they do the meet and greets at the Streets of America, there is a merchandise shop that sells PR stuff. I know I've also seen stuff in the boys department at Mouse Gears and World of Disney.

mrs.jacksparrow
09-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Does anyone know if they go to the MNSSHP?

joanna71985
09-16-2007, 10:10 PM
No they are not.

sanchiplus2
09-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Has anyone seen the Stars and Motor Cars parade recently and seen the Power Rangers? I know they used to be in there, but I looked at a few videos of the parade from 2007 on You Tube and did not see the Rangers. We are going again this November, and have been telling our son that we will see them in the Parade (in addition to the regular meet and greet location).

Barb_A
09-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I'd like to find out ... we're going in October and my youngest wants to grow up to be a Power Ranger, so finding them is HIGH on our priority list!!

Sunshine1010
09-24-2007, 05:39 PM
I have several pictures of them being in the parade. If anyone would like to see them, send me a private message.