PDA

View Full Version : Which Park - Jan 20th

AZ Disney
08-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi Everyone,
We're headed to the world Jan 19-26, but my DH will not arrive until dinner on Jan 20th. I'm trying to figure out which park I should tackle with my two DS's (4,9). My youngest will only be 40" at the time, so going on any big rides will be out since I'll be the only adult and won't allow my oldest to wait and ride alone. So, what park would you choose? It's a Sunday and it's a holiday weekend and also happens to be EMH at MK that evening, but we won't be participating in that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Gottaluvgoof
08-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Well, I was going to say the MK..lol To me, that would be the place to start any Disney trip. We always go there first and with the ages of your kids, I think they probably have the most to offer. I guess really you could just go to any of them and just do the things you can. I'm sure you will all have fun wherever you go!

BelleBeauty
08-28-2007, 06:48 PM
I would still suggest MK, we always start there and I find it the most friendly for those not able to hit the height requirements. Definitely not MGM, as this is where most of the thrill rides are. AK might be a good option as well, but you wouldn't be able to tackle EE.

FenwayGirl
08-30-2007, 01:18 PM
We will be in the MK on the 20th. My daughters dance team will be performing at the Galaxy Theatre as a part of Magic Music Days.

We traditionally go to WDW during MLK week. The weekend will be crowded (but not like the holidays or summer), but the crowds have always been low after MLK.

Enjoy:thumbsup:

DisneyCouture
08-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I would say AK. There is a lot to look at without having to worry about too many height requirements. :mickey:

#1donaldfan
08-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Epcot......the only ride I can think of with your height restriction, might be Mission Space...the rest you all can ride together.....I normally start with MK, but in your case and if I had that to consider, I would choose Epcot.....

MinnieMommie
08-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Definetely MK. A perfect plan for you and your children to start. There will be much for the interest there and many things given your little ones height. TRy to get to the park as soon as it opens and go straight to fantasyland. First thing in the morning is a good time to get on Peter Pan. :mickey:

teambricker04
08-30-2007, 10:34 PM
MK... NO WAY! Too many restrictions and that means no one will be able to go on them. Plus, if it is just the three of you it is harder to get on some of the MK rides. Skip it until you can enjoy it to the fullest!!!

I think EPCOT is the way to go. The three of you will be able to go on everything together and as already stated the only thing is mission space that will be skipped.

My back up choice would be AK. It is small enough to get through before dinner and get back for a break before you DH makes it in!

:)

katzctkpt
08-31-2007, 01:23 AM
This is a toughy. I would say MK with only 2 rides being out of the ? for all to ride. That being Space Mtn & Indy Speedway. The rest you should be able to fit all 3 in the same seat.