PDA

View Full Version : Bought ticket for MNSSHP, what time can

Cozfamilyof6
08-28-2007, 04:33 PM
we enter the park? Do we wait until 7pm?

We want to feed the kids before we go and wanted to do a QS at MK. It would be great if we could get that out of the way before the Halloween festivities begin.

DDuck66
08-28-2007, 04:37 PM
With your MNSSHP ticket, you can get into the park around 4:00 pm. I would advise that you have a big lunch and then grab a quick CS meal at the park. We actually ate dinner one year at LTT but we ended up missing a lot of the party. It is great!!!! We have gone every year for the past 3 years. In MHO it is one of Disney's best hard ticket events.

vamaggie
08-28-2007, 04:40 PM
You can get in at 4pm. I would plan to do a CS meal since the kids will probably be pretty hyped up and may not sit for a TS meal. When we went in 04, we brought the kids costumes and changed after dinner (ketchup/sauce etc seems to gravitate to our clothes!) Have a great time!!!! MNSSHP is wonderful!!!

Cozfamilyof6
08-28-2007, 05:14 PM
we brought the kids costumes and changed after dinner (ketchup/sauce etc seems to gravitate to our clothes!) !!

What a great idea. Thanks for the tip.

ldc12377
08-29-2007, 10:34 AM
I had the same question so I called Disney about it. I was told on the phone that you won't be allowed into the park until 7:00 if you are only using your MNSSHP ticket, which is what we are using. We are going to AK during the day and won't have park hopper tickets. Did they just tell me that because that is what they have to tell me or did I get someone who doesn't know that you can get in at 4:00? We are also trying to figure out where to eat so we can be ready for the party at 7:00.

MasterGracey
08-29-2007, 11:27 AM
My family entered at 4pm last October 10th. We had also made reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern though that doesn't affect entering the park.

DVC2004
08-29-2007, 03:20 PM
As stated you can enter as early as 4 pm although the decorations and festivities won't start until 7, you can still go on attractions.

garthbarth1
08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
If we enter early, say before 7:00 to ride some of the rides, will we be able to get our Trick or Treat bags that early, or will we need to make our way back to the front of the park to get them? TIA :)Melissa:blackcat::pumpkin::ghost::frank::bat::mp umpkin:

Nevergrowup
08-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Last year they handed out bags in different areas of the park.