PDA

View Full Version : Reservation ?

Dyanna
08-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Do you think the will ever allow us to make ADR's online in the future & why don't they do so now?

Seasonscraps
08-28-2007, 12:33 PM
I would love that!

I don't know why we can't now but my first guess would be to prevent people from making multiple ADRs for the same time at different places...that sort of thing.

Disney Doll
08-28-2007, 01:32 PM
I've often wondered that myself. Online ADRs would be so nice!

kjmom
08-28-2007, 02:32 PM
I love the idea, just make it like a hotel ressie and require a credit card. If you don't cancel by say 72 hrs, you lose the price of the meal.

Natazu
08-29-2007, 04:19 AM
About 6 months ago, I got a survey email and one of the questions was "would you like to make dining reservations online". Hopefully, they'll make it happen.

Samtastic
08-29-2007, 01:41 PM
For concerns of over-booking - you can do that with the phone. All you need to do is give a phone number and a name. If you have multiple numbers, and different names, I don't see why you couldn't book on the same day, same time, different place.

illini
08-29-2007, 02:55 PM
I like this idea a lot, BUT...

I suspect that you'd get a lot more people making what-if reservations. Hmmm, we might pop down to Disney in 4 months, let's go ahead and make ADRs. No trip, but no cancelling, either.

I understand this happens on the phone as well, but people are more likely to do it if it's online as opposed to making a (possibly) long distance phone call, going through a phone mill, and sitting on hold.

Now if they required a resort reservation # to have access to this feature, bring it on. I don't think there's anything wrong with making that an added perk of staying on-site.