PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch

Samtastic
08-28-2007, 12:00 PM
I have a TS still to use on my last day and Epcot has EMH in the morning so I figured we head there and then run over to MK to do our faves one last time, and was trying to figure out a place to eat (probably in MK) for lunch--and was wondering what people thought of the LTT???

I'm already eating at Boma, Coral, Le Cellier, 50's, Kona or Ohana, Spoodles, Norway for TS and probably backlot express, Peco bills, flame tree, quickserve in Moracco, columbia harborhouse, casey's corner, etc...

Seasonscraps
08-28-2007, 12:35 PM
I really like LTT for lunch -- they have good sandwiches and a few entrees.

jwallace378
08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Good food. Very good burgers and sandwiches.

Mousehead35
08-28-2007, 01:10 PM
I love, love Liberty Tree's turkey dinner "lunch" it's a must everytime we visit!

Donald A
08-28-2007, 10:17 PM
I love, love Liberty Tree's turkey dinner "lunch" it's a must everytime we visit!

I agree, it is Stouffer's turkey, but still very good. We liked it so much last trip that we made a reservation to have lunch there again our next trip.

bkfree
08-28-2007, 11:44 PM
I am surprised I am the first to post this answer but to us Crystal Palace is the top place to eat at MK, no contest.
LTT is frozen Stouffer's, literally.
We always make Crystal Palace one of our meals each trip, in fact it is the only place we now eat at MK.
Another must do each time for us is Chef Mickey's. Its a great place for brunch,around 10:30 and easy to get to from Epcot via the monorail afte EMH.

ElenitaB
08-29-2007, 09:25 AM
LTT is now one of our favorite places for lunch at the MK, along with CP. We went there with friends last year :D and it is my "diamond in the rough." Excellent burgers, the best crab cakes on property (as far as I'm concerned), and wonderful theming (which you get to appreciate more during the day than at night).

Shugoondola
08-29-2007, 09:37 AM
I really enjoy LTT for lunch. They have a good hamburger there. If you're not into hamburgers and fries, I also have eaten the Colony Salad there which was very good. It had chicken and apples in it with a good vinaigrette dressing.

I also like the theming there.

:mickey:

martinfamily5
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM
We love LTT. The pot roast is the best I have ever had. We are eating there for DSs birthday.:thumbsup:

Samtastic
08-29-2007, 01:38 PM
I am surprised I am the first to post this answer but to us Crystal Palace is the top place to eat at MK, no contest.
LTT is frozen Stouffer's, literally.
We always make Crystal Palace one of our meals each trip, in fact it is the only place we now eat at MK.
Another must do each time for us is Chef Mickey's. Its a great place for brunch,around 10:30 and easy to get to from Epcot via the monorail afte EMH.

We are going to do CP for bf one day. We're doing that and the Princess Norway dinner so I think we're going to get our fill of character meals (we're only 2 adults! :-p ) Chef Mickey's seems a just a little too kid oriented.

DawsonAR
08-29-2007, 04:09 PM
I love the lunch menu at LTT.