PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP ?'s

Dyanna
08-28-2007, 11:57 AM
How many tickets do they normally sell for each night of the party?

I have seen the 2006 map for this event. Are they making any changes this year that we should make a note of?

This will be our first time there so not sure what to expect.

DDuck66
08-28-2007, 04:34 PM
We have gone every year for the past 3 and I have not heard of any changes of any significance. The parade has always followed the same route. They are pretty good about keeping it hush hush, so we will probably not know until opening night.
I am not sure how many tickets they sell, but it does get more crowded the closer you get to Halloween.

MidnTPK
08-29-2007, 08:41 AM
I attended a MNSSHP in late September 2006 on a Friday night. I'm not sure how many tickets they sell, but it felt like it was the most crowded compared to MK crowds on other days during our week long vacation. I've heard that the Friday night parties are always busy because of locals and midweek ones are a bit less crowded.

Despite the feeling of the crowds being huge, ride lines weren't all that long. But they weren't as short as I had expected. I had read that you could walk right on, but that wasn't the case. There were 10-30 minute waits on everything through closing time.

Quasimodo
08-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Last year we went to MNSSHP two nights in a row in early October. Thursday and Friday night. It was definately less crowded on Thursday night. Go during a work/school night if you can.

Momof2boys
08-29-2007, 01:53 PM
We went to the sold out MNSSHP on Halloween night 2005. I didn't think it was crowded at all !We've gone to 4 parties total and I wouldn't have considered any of them crowded.

tomatoe pie
08-29-2007, 04:24 PM
i think i have been to 3 parties and only the last one was on halloween night. they all seemed crowded but the last one was most crowded, but also most fun and with the greatest fireworks i have ever seen. the fireworks continued until 12:30 or later. long after the official closing (while people were slowly moving toward the exits) it was terrific.

i am taking my brother and his wife to the party this year and i know they will love it (they have never been before. i have not been able to get my grandchildren out of school for this years party, i quess the schools don't understand anything about grandmother's who love to take their grandchildren to the greatest halloween party ever. crowded or not we love it.:thumbsup:

cal5755
08-29-2007, 04:30 PM
We will be arriving in Disney on the 14th and they are having the party that night... we have been mulling it over weather or not to buy tickets or if the kids will be too tired that night from early flight etc. What do they do/get and do you all think it is worth the price??

Jessie
08-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Is the only way you're allowed in during those nights is having those special tickets? Or is it a totally separate area? I've never been to one.

MidnTPK
08-30-2007, 09:04 AM
It's a separate hard ticket event. The park usually closes late afternoon on party days, and then re-opens at 7 for the party (but folks who are already in the park with tickets for the party are allowed to stay in Tommorowland while they prepare the rest of the park).

There's a unique parade and awesome fireworks show. I think it's worth the price, but that really depends on your own budgetary constraints.

MushuGrl
08-30-2007, 12:54 PM
SWEEET! I was confused on whether we'd have to leave or not!