PDA

View Full Version : Checking balance on Rewards card?

January-2007
08-28-2007, 11:04 AM
I've already ordered and received our Disney Visa Rewards card for our upcoming trip. I put $20 on it and plan to transfer more right before we leave. My question is how do you keep track of how much is on the card while on vacation? Does it show how much is left on the card when the receipt prints out, or do you just have to write it down or try to remember? I know with the American Express giftcards they will be declined if you have less on it than the total purchase amount, so I was wondering if you don't have enough on the card for everything if you need to know exactly how much is on the card? Short of calling the number on the back of the card, how will we be able to tell how much is on the card once we've started to use it and lose track...? Thanks!

disneymom15
08-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Your balance will be printed on the receipt. However, if you only have say, $10.50 remaining on your card and your purchase is $15.00, you will need to tell the cashier what your balance is and use some other form of tender on the rest. It will decline the purchase if there is not a big enough balance.

January-2007
08-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Thank you! :mickey: