PDA

View Full Version : mnsshp-Tips on Trick or Treating

sheepishlambert
08-27-2007, 08:00 PM
:mickey:We are looking for some tips on where
to trick or treat at MK during the halloween party. Are there specific places that offer "treats" or is it throughout the park?
Thanks in advance!

TinkiTime1989
08-27-2007, 08:05 PM
When we went a few years ago we found that there was virtually nobody on the trail between Tomorrowland and Toon Town. The trail was full of characters from Alice in Wonderland and they were very happy to see us. We got a lot more candy there than we did anywhere else. Also, as we left the park at the end of the night there were CMs handing out tons of candy. We got big boxes of Nerds, huge rolls of Spree's, and big candy bars. Have fun! :mpumpkin:

medic9016
08-27-2007, 08:22 PM
It is through out the park. The places are marked on the Halloween map.

garymacd
08-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Can't wait for the tricks! The treats sound pretty good. Only 21 days to go.

Lizzie
08-27-2007, 10:06 PM
We went last year and came back with a couple of bags of cany each. There is a building in adventureland that had a few stops, and the trail between Toontown and Tomorrowland has a few stops. We would stop at our favorite rides than keep walking in a circle around the park. We even got candy as we entered into space mountain.

kirstenmouse
08-27-2007, 10:22 PM
we have been for the past two years, and we are back on the 21st!! So excited, MNSSHP is one of the highlights of our holiday, and trust me when I say that you will get more than enough candy to rot your teeth! Don't forget to dress up!!
love
kirsten:mickey:

McGoofy
08-28-2007, 03:21 AM
You can't miss the candy stops! They were clearly marked by huge inflatable pumpkins the 2 years that I went. And Disney doesn't hand out the ole cheap candy that most people don't like! We had big bags full of all sorts of chocolate candy bars!

Disney Doll
08-28-2007, 01:17 PM
I had to reply just to say that I love your name! I haven't seen that cartoon in ages, but it was one I really enjoyed as a kid and now I'm humming the song. :)

When you enter the MK on party night you'll get a map along with your goodie bag. You can use the map to locate the treat spots, but we usually just stop by any treat spots we pass while in route to other things. The treat spots are well marked so they are hard to miss.

whymsycalwitch
08-28-2007, 01:21 PM
My tip would be to bring an extra bag or pillow case. The CM were giving us fists full of candy and our bag got filled up super fast.