PDA

View Full Version : Is this OK?

mickeys_princess_mom
08-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Is it OK to post asking about recommendations for a good place to stay at a place other than Disney? (MY DH's idea for a few days...:faint:)
Like somewhere in the Gatlinburg area. If people don't post the websites, can they just make suggestions? I assume I would do this under Water Cooler...:thanks:

faline
08-27-2007, 01:28 PM
There's a forum called "Vacation Planning Beyond Disney". Folks post about all sorts of non-Disney vacations there!

Jasper
08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Sure it's ok. All you need to do is make sure to get it into the correct section. There is a section in here for vacations other than Disney that would be where you would post such questions. Just be aware that since this is primarily a WDW site you may not get as much attention to your question as you might on some other web sites but I am sure there will be those who can help you out here at Intercot.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Thank you both very much! I'm a little shocked :blush:that I'm checking out another vacation spot myself! But I DO know when my next two Disney trips are, and one of them is pretty soon, so it'll be alright.....;)