PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

January-2007
08-27-2007, 08:49 AM
...who kept thinking all yesterday, "it's the first day of Free Dining!" Is that just funny or what? Knowing there were all these folks starting their WDW vacation yesterday and knowing that mine was only a short 3 weeks away. I know there's others of you out there, who know 8/26 was the start of it and now are just raring to go. I just thought it was so funny that I thought about it all day yesterday at work. WDW on the mind.... :mickey:

mook3y
08-27-2007, 09:40 AM
...who kept thinking all yesterday, "it's the first day of Free Dining!" Is that just funny or what? Knowing there were all these folks starting their WDW vacation yesterday and knowing that mine was only a short 3 weeks away. I know there's others of you out there, who know 8/26 was the start of it and now are just raring to go. I just thought it was so funny that I thought about it all day yesterday at work. WDW on the mind.... :mickey:

LOL didn't realize that! But we didnt need that to get us all excited! You can ask either of my children who are 3 and 5 how many days until we leave for WDW and they can tell you exactly how many! -- and have been able to, since we hit 100 days. :D

Mickey91
08-30-2007, 12:00 AM
It was the first thing I told my DH when he called from work!! How fun!! We have 15 days to go!! Can't wait!!:mickey: