PDA

View Full Version : Just Back, Dream Squad......

beachezncream
08-26-2007, 09:10 PM
INVISIBLE,lol.
We spent much time in the parks and went early, etc. We didn't see the dream squad and didn't see evidence of them of any kind.

We had a blast anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate and Princess Party for the 3rd time. Way Cool!!

merlinmagic4
08-26-2007, 09:16 PM
That's a bummer..........we didn't win anything either but maybe next time! Hope you had a great trip anyway :mickey:

Gottaluvgoof
08-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Well, this might not be nice, but I'm leaving in 11 days so maybe they are saving them all for me! ;) I'm just going with the odds here. Maybe if you didn't see any, maybe they'll be around when I'm there. :high5: At least you had a good time. Honestly, I'm not even going to think about it while I'm there. I'm thinking the odds are pretty slim to be picked so just go and love every minute! :thumbsup:

Main Street Jim
08-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Well...LOL...to be honest...you're not SUPPOSED to be looking for them...everything they do is totally random. You just have to be in the right place at the right time ;) They get an "order" that tells them to be "at the exit of such-and-such attraction, at such-and-such a time, and pick the twenty-second person that comes out of that ride", "be at this bench at this time, and the first person to sit on that bench wins (something)", "go to the such-and-such-o'clock showing of this show, and get the fourteenth person in that row, and they win"...stuff like that. It's all generated by computer from what I understand.

dolphinmickey9170
08-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Wouldn't I like to be in such-in-such a place at such-in-such the right time in order to receive a prize:D. But since they are taking the celebration through next year, I have at least two more chances to win.:blush:

DVCWDWMEMBER
08-27-2007, 12:22 PM
We were in Disneyland February. On our last day there we were getting of to monorail and were surprized with fast passes for the day. We were sooo excited to get them.
We will at WDW in November who knows maybe we will be in the right place at the right time again. Even if we don't get anything just being there will be magic for us. :mickey::mickey:

Gottaluvgoof
08-27-2007, 05:47 PM
:secret: Well, I know I'll be in the right place at the right time. I'll be in DISNEY WORLD! Prizes or no prizes, it beats any place else I could be :thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
08-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, this might not be nice, but I'm leaving in 11 days so maybe they are saving them all for me! ;) I'm just going with the odds here. Maybe if you didn't see any, maybe they'll be around when I'm there. :high5: At least you had a good time. Honestly, I'm not even going to think about it while I'm there. I'm thinking the odds are pretty slim to be picked so just go and love every minute! :thumbsup:

We leave in 11 days too:thumbsup:Maybe they are waiting for both groups;) Where are you staying???

Jared
08-27-2007, 05:59 PM
The Dream Squad sometimes appears from nowhere. The instructions are too specific to possibly anticipate. In may, my mother, sister and I won pin lanyards at Living with the Land. When our boat returned to the dock, a group of Cast Members were waiting for prizes for the entire load.

Gottaluvgoof
08-27-2007, 06:01 PM
We leave in 11 days too:thumbsup:Maybe they are waiting for both groups;) Where are you staying???

We are staying at All Star Sports. Never been there before. Usually POR. We are commandos though, so we won't be in the room except to sleep. :sleepin:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-27-2007, 09:46 PM
We leave in 10 hours and 45 minutes. Maybe they are saving some of the good stuff for us. Initially there will be 10 of us. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we are in the right place at the right time at least once.

Lizzie
08-27-2007, 10:09 PM
I will be there next Tuesday. My husband is going to think I am crazy but I am thinking about sitting on random benches every now and then hoping to find a lucky bench.

LudwigVonDrake
08-28-2007, 06:05 AM
I was in WDW from July 6 to July 12 and NEVER saw the Dream Squad. I saw people with the special fastpasses but never the Squad. Oh well...:mickey:

BigRedDad
08-28-2007, 08:00 AM
I think they did this on purpose. If you saw the Dream Squad walking around, every person there would be going up to them and pestering (for lack of a better word). They can use the underground pathways to get to the location, pop out when necessary, award the prize, then go back to "hiding".