PDA

View Full Version : Universal /Disney Comparison

Speedy1998
08-26-2007, 07:56 PM
I was doing a little research on the Universal Web site. When I found a page that made me :funny:. It is a link that says compare to Disney. It is a table that on one side list Universal stuff and on the other list Disney things. My favorite is where it compares roller coasters, it is trying to show that Universal has more coasters. By Universals count it is 7 - 5 in favor of Universal (this assumes you count Dueling Dragons as 2 separate coasters, and count Space Mountain as one). Anyway the Disney list leaves out EE, and three of the coasters for Universal are Kiddie coasters, one of which has a Max height of 56".

crazypoohbear
08-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Well, that's why PR people make money!
They can spin anything :mickey:
As long as we all know the truth that's all that really counts

NJMan66
08-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I've done both WDW and Universal (the whole vacation experiences) and think each have lots of positives. I find Universal to be more adult friendly, especially City Walk. I also think ride for ride Universal and IOA have more "high tech" rides than all of WDW's 4 parks.

Universal is an amazing set of theme parks and hotels. However, the one thing you can never compare is customer service and the whole aura WDW creates and maintains from the time you check into their hotels or walk into one of their lands; top to bottom. Each year I have been choosing WDW vacations over Universal even though It costs more money. But you know, they always say you get what you pay for.