PDA

View Full Version : woohoo-just booked for April!

thejens
08-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks for all your feedback. I just booked the Western Caribbean Cruise in April. Woo hoo! It seems so far away, but at least now I can start daydreaming. I'd love to hear from anyone who has done this. :woohoo:

mouseketeer mom
08-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Me too! We are leaving on the 19th of April for our western! What about you?

thejens
08-28-2007, 10:08 PM
We are leaving on the 5th. If I can manage it I'll try to post about my trip before you go on yours. I am so excited! Have you ever been on a Disney Cruise before?

mouseketeer mom
08-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Yes! We did the 4 nite Wonder cruise in May of 2006. We loved it.
Its alot of work tho, planning for the cruise, exciting work though! Clothes, excursions, so much to learn about cruising and the ship before you even get on board!
I'll be more relaxed I think, this time around. I won't hurry to get to every meal time if we are having fun. Perhaps just getting something from the counter and relaxing on deck 10 with it will work for us a couple of nights. We had a family suite with verandah last trip. There are 5 of us and this time around we are getting 2 connecting navigators verandah rooms instead..2 more bathrooms, and extra space for the longer cruise. This came out to be the same price as the family suite. We chose the same spot (aft) on the ship, by the elevators again as it was a great location.
PM me if you have any questions! I hope I can read your trip report before I leave!

GreenBeetle
08-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Thanks for all your feedback. I just booked the Western Caribbean Cruise in April. Woo hoo! It seems so far away, but at least now I can start daydreaming. I'd love to hear from anyone who has done this. :woohoo:

How exciting! We're sailing Sunday for the first time ever - 4 night Wonder - so I know the feelings of anticipation, daydreaming and learning everything you can about cruising with Disney. :mickey:

thejens
09-14-2007, 06:04 PM
I hope you had a wonderful time, GreenBeetle! Let us know all about it when you have time!

NewmanFamily6
09-14-2007, 08:30 PM
It is so exciting! We are counting down to our Eastern cruise in January:mickey:

GreenBeetle
09-15-2007, 09:04 AM
I hope you had a wonderful time, GreenBeetle! Let us know all about it when you have time!

It was absolutely fabulous! We never wanted to get off the ship. I've posted 2 days of the trip so far . . . next up, Castaway Cay! I think you will LOVE your trip.