PDA

View Full Version : Will be at BC at this time Tomorrow!!!

jakeybake
08-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Though I am excited I have to be honest, my wife and I closed on our dream house on Thursday and we have been up to our eyeballs in work since then. Ripping up carpets, cleaning, moving things. This has occupied all of our free time and has given us very little time to think about anything but the house.

I have never had an experience in which my WDW trip was a day away and I wasn't out of my mind with anticipation and excitement!!

I could use some serious positive words of encouragement from my Intercot friends to get me back to previous excitement levels!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

shan-ash
08-26-2007, 12:51 PM
While you are driving or flying to Disney, the time will allow you both to relax a bit and leave all the house work behind for a few days!! This way you can relax and enjoy the Disney magic!!!!:mickey:

ibrowse17
08-26-2007, 12:58 PM
Think of all of us that still have many more days to go before our next trip. 115 days here, so I wish I could say I was going to be there tomorrow. You will have a moment on your way down when you remember where you are going and why it is so special. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

gueli
08-26-2007, 02:07 PM
1) enjoy your vacation...its been a long hard road, but it is time to relax.:beer:
2) Let go of all the house stuff...
3) You are going to disney. Stop for a moment. Think about it. What does it mean to you? What are the dreams of this vacation ? Let the excitment build as you begin to pack.
Picture yourself in the park, at the resort or just doing something fun there...

Hope you have a wonderful trip.
16 days to go...
:mickey:

PetefromRI
08-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Forget about the house.As long as you have a bed to sleep in and insurance on the home then there's nothing to worry about.Just think,tommorrow you and your wife will be strolling around Storm-Along-Bay with a cool drink in your hands and then just a short walk to Epcot.Maybe a nice cappuchino and some dessert in France or a quick bite at the ESPN Club just a short stroll away.You guys are gonna have a great well deserved vacation.Sit back and enjoy!!!

dolphinmickey9170
08-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Once you step foot inside your hotel, all your cares are gone. Relax, have fun, watch Wishes for me and enjoy each other. All your hard work on the house will pay off!!

Oh yeah, don't forget to tell us all about your trip when you return!

jakeybake
08-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Thanks, I'm getting closer!!!

Keep them coming!!!

Jay

Mickeydream
08-26-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm so excited for you and your DW.:mickey: You deserve this time of relaxation and great memories after all the stress of moving into a new house. Our trip is not for 88 days and I sure wish it was us flying out tomorrow. Have a great time for all of us waiting for our WDW vacation to arrive.